Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Sounds like a good cross

3 Likes

Dantes inferno starting to grow finaly

Killer glue abt to hit wk 6. Absolute jungle. Seemed to respond well to the big defoliation after transplant . Hopefully these tops fill out well this.time. I’ve seem.somethong similar before that yielded poorly but this looks more promising

20220806_181410

Gorilla breath and pure michigan looking a little… off. Not sure what’s happening here. I did root drench them with azadarachtin prior to transplant and have flushed but seems to be taking a while to recover. One particular gorilla breath clone looks like it’s struggling more than the others. Can’t get the humidity up in this tent and it’s been hot too so that may be it

21 Likes

Well i changed the res and filled with fresh nutes because i figured i must have fucked up with something somehow. I also turned the lights down a little bit more so sitting between 600-700umols and one of those two things seems to have fixed whatever issue i was having with the Gorilla Breath and Pure Michigans. I also gave them a big ass defoliation because they were growing all reveg-retardedly which was annoying the shit out of me. Hopefully they straighten out now.

I lowered my humidistat down to canopy level and have my VPD nice and spot on. It was right up at the lights before which was giving me an incorrect temp reading.

Maybe a lapse in concentration when I was adding nutes last week. Maybe. I dunno. It’s happened before. Looks like I’m gonna be a couple weeks behind before flip in this tent which is annoying.

And the big Killer Glue tent starting to chonk up now in week 6. Starting to smell nice but looks like it’s going to be a pain in the ass to harvest

21 Likes

Smoke report; none of the Pure Michigans as good as Gorilla Breath, Truffle Breath or Killer Glue.

8 Likes

Will probably flip on Monday. Finally seeing some vigor in growth. Fuck knows why it took so long.

Killer Glue the little one in bottom left corner, Pure Michigan on the right. Everything else is Gorilla Breath #2

16 Likes

A Gorilla Breath #2 nug from a friend i gave a clone to

25 Likes

That looks exceptionally nice .

4 Likes

Flipped the GB, PM and Kg to flower on Thurs

Here’s the Dante’s Inferno growing slow like a bitch

And Killer Glue abt to hit wk 8. Just discovered it’s full of fucking thrips. For fucks sake I just can’t catch a break. The last 2 grows in this tent have been a clusterfuck. I don’t know why this tent is so prone to issues.

14 Likes

Killer Glue I think needs to be taken out of rotation. Im not happy at all with how it turned out tbhis run. Almost no fat stacked colas just a jungle of little heads and small buds. Ive got no idea what went wrong. Maybe the genetics have weakened out? I didn’t think that was real. Despite my best efforts to lollipop and only have a few heads it still just noded off way too much and is just a mess. Also seems to have a thrip infestation or something. Harvesting this in a cpl of weeks is going to be a shit time.

Dantes inferno plants slowly getting better. Appears to be quite fickle. I don’t monitor the PH in this veg tent though so that’s probably it. Things usually improve once they transplant into big tent but generally plants do much better in this veg tent as you can see by the Pure Michigan male in the middle back

And Gorilla Breath, Pure Michigan and Killer Glue in week 2 in this other flower tent looking better. I’d like to turn the Gorilla Breath into my main rotation as it yields well and is fucking great smoke

Pure Michigan is OK smoke. Not as amazing as I was expecting. Definitely a hype strain. The high just doesn’t have legs and isn’t very “deep”. Maybe I didn’t grow it right or the pheno I got wasn’t that good. Shame it’s such pretty flower. Will see how it turns out after this run but I doubt I’ll keep it around

13 Likes

Finally going to pop this pack of GB2.0
There were 12 seeds in the pack. Some were quite small though. And I’ve no idea how old this pack is but fingers crossed I get something cool

14 Likes

Hey matey did you make any seeds with the gorilla breathe or killer glue ?

Hi mate not yet. It’s nearly spring I will put some outside and self them or cross them with a Garlic Breath 2.0 male

1 Like

I’vyeah hardly hear about any gorilla breath grows now. Very rare strain

Yeah it’s a cracker. I think I’ll keep it for a while. 3 of the phenos ive grown have been the top 3 plants/strains I’ve ever grown

2 Likes

What are the other 2 top strains you
have grown

1 Like

Killer Glue and Truffle Breath. GG4 seems to be a winning parent strain. All my best have had gg4 in it somewhere

I’d love to mix some GMO into it

3 Likes

Yeah I agree I’ve got some killer glue X Ghost train haze 1 somewhere.i forgot where I put the seeds. But I got some Godzilla glue as backup gorilla glue X King Kong

1 Like

The Killer Glue was probably the strongest. Its the next favourite after the Gorilla Breath. That shit had me high asf for 9 hours. That’s some great weed. I’ll keep it till I find a better GG4RIL replacement

4 Likes

6x Garlic Breath popped the soil, gave the other 3 a little helping hand as the plugs seemed to be choking them hopefully I didn’t fuck them

6x Dante’s Inferno

Gorilla Breath, Pure Michigan and Killer Glue getting their stretch on

And this clusterfuck tent full of killer glue will come down next weekend-ish. I really I hope I get 3lbs out of this tent but not looking promising

12 Likes

5 garlic breath 2.0 seeds made it :frowning:

So I popped 4x Cherry Gar-see-ya and 2x GG4 RIL beans

If I find a Garlic Breath male I’m going to put it outside and breed

Garlic breath x Cherry garseeya
Pure Michican x Cherry Gar-See-Ya
Garlic Breath x Cherry Gar-See-Ya
Garlic breath x GG4
Garlic breath x Gorilla Breath
Garlic breath x Pure Michigan
Dante’s Inferno x Garlic Breath

If anyone wants to put their hand up to run some beans and make some F2s for me I’ll send em for free at the end of summer

8 Likes