Knew to this

I want to know where I can find some fire beans!

3 Likes

What do you want to grow?

What high characteristics do you like?

What’s your medium, and grow space?

2 Likes

Check out @Great_lakes_Genetics , Headie Gardens, and JBC for a start. :bear::+1:
Also, start practicing using the search function. A quick search for “seed banks” gives you this thread where you can find the answer without needing to start a whole new thread.

@moderators maybe would want to merge this since it’s such a general post

8 Likes

Humboldt CSI is a good choice. Mostly fems, lots of killer genetics, and he is likely to give you enough freebies to keep you busy for a couple years. You have to send him cash, but its worth it. His chem work gets lots of praise, but hermaphroditism is possible with chem lines, so I don’t usually recommend them to beginners.

Bohdi is one of the most prolific and talented breeders out there. His prices are generous and his work has at least 2 giant threads here on OG.

AKBB has old school fire and if you buy direct, he gives alot of seeds

AG seed co charges low prices for classic strains. Not the best breeder, more of a preservationist.

Professor P has Dynasty for new lines and Relic for old, and you would be hard pressed to go wrong with either. He breeds with alot of sativa, and God bless him for it.

JBC is my goto seed bank, but I have taken to ordering directly whenever possible, unless there’s a special.

5 Likes
14 Likes

I started growing Greenpoint Seeds gear a year ago. The seeds are cheap (and much cheaper using reverse auction), and so far every pheno I’ve grown has been the best thing on the shelf until I smoked it all.

2 Likes

Hands down that Franken double bubble snuck its way into the number 1 spot for best thing I’ve ever grown

2 Likes

I will highly recommend @Great_lakes_Genetics also. Great folks. Great Customer service.

2 Likes

Feed me genetic is good choice

Look under the sponsors. JP has some ice stuff

2 Likes

Even Johnny’s auto are awesome solid qp AFTER removing the seeds. The seeds were intentional, and that girl produced!

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with ordering from @Great_lakes_Genetics

Just gotta look :eyes:

I have ordered from the following with great results:

However, most of my seed collection came from right here on overgrow. Most for free, some for donations to the site, some direct to member. Hang out, be patient and sign up for seed runs. I got probably 30 seeds packs for free before I ever spent a dime.

1 Like

Hey @Sourmonkeyballs you do you, but generally it’s good form to continue interacting when people engage with your posts.
Otherwise it feels like you’re using the members as a search function…

1 Like

Pop regs in solos, get some EZXY sex tests from Farmer Freeman, and letterrip.

Hang out at your local grow shops and make internet friends, home hobbyist seeds are the lifeblood. Over Grow The World!

You came to the right spot just need to hang around a while and you’ll have plenty of seeds . Lots of giveaways and contests to acquire some great genetics just need to put a bit of time into interacting on the site.
There is even some newbie giveaways every so often for new members .