L@@king for Mephistos or FastBuds

I have sodk several in fact. Also sodk crossed to alien moon rocks by twisted tree auto and sodk crossed to orange bubble gum by twisted tree auto. I also have some other crosses I’ve made all are feminized

5 Likes

What are you looking for to trade for , more autos regular autos, reg photos or fem.

Which kinda cultivar/strain are you looking for -
Anything in particular ?

I’m in the Uk so if you don’t want to send overseas that’s cool , you’ll probably find something you’re looking for here, but you’ll need to stay a bit longer - it says that that’s :point_up:your 1st post in a year - hang around and you’ll get to know more folk and you’re seeds collection will change for the better. Lol.

Welcome back to OG @Wadehump
And happy growing ,too …!
Gaz

Hey bud, I have fastbuds purp lemonade. Opened pack of sour stomper, mango smile opened, some freebies, 50 shades of grape and some others I have to look. I’m interested in photo period regs and Fems.

1 Like

I’m just starting out on a super-secret special mission…but after that, auto regs are on the to-do list!

3 Likes

Was this to me

What you got

1 Like

Was thinking I used some of their gear, but it was Tastebudz.

1 Like

Oh, there’s a few of us that love Fast Buds :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

Edit - Also Mephisto’s Monday drop is in half hour currently.

2 Likes

For sure - plenty of crazy from over here…I’m getting ready to make some of the Strawberry Mango Crumble Mephiso seeds, be sure to sign up on the list! Nefrella's Mephisto & Night 🦉 - #320 by nefrella

2 Likes

Just dropping in to say @LedZeppelin and I did a swap. All good in my hood and nice to have trusted exchanges. :v:

1 Like

Lol, see even during the day I have issues bwuahahahah @LedZeppelin

1 Like

@LedZeppelin I’ve used Oregon Elite Seeds, DC Seed Exchange, Seedsman.

The only complaint with Seedsman is delivery times.

The two domestic US, Oregon Elite and DC Seed Exchange both were good.

1 Like

Oregon Elite has a 50% off code active, it’s 2xblack.

1 Like

@LedZeppelin and I just completed a smooth and painless trade. :+1:

3 Likes

Be Kind to that Airship @Foreigner, she drives a real hard bargain.
Hate to see her Blow-up

2 Likes

@RandomHumanoid Take a look at rocbudinc genetics, Night Owl Genetics, and Twenty20 Mendocino. Of those three my favorite would be Night Owl as the breeder named Daz used to work for Mephisto.

2 Likes

I grew one of those

Have you asked them over at

?

Per request by OP

@LedZeppelin 's request