Landraces and heirloom

I had one that smelled like hand cream with moisturizer. It was so offensive it never made it through veg.

8 Likes

Odisha is Sativa. 16-20 weeks flowering( or longer) Spicy smells and tastes…long arms of buds, a small amount of cbd is probable. 2 or 3% or so.

11 Likes

Rajasthani sativa

30 Likes

That looks amazing! Great structure and vigour!

3 Likes

I may have missed it here, but I’m wondering if anybody is familiar with “The Landrace Team” aka TLTSeeds? I thought I remembered somebody on OG mentioning that they were part of the “M.A.D. Group”, but can’t recall who?

Anyway, the website looks quite interesting and I think others here in this thread would find it so too! If you’re familiar with them, please post or DM me info! Thanks!

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Here’s a couple if you seach TLT

1 Like

Thanks @Jimdoors ! I did some digging in the OG archives and it looks like I’m gonna take a pass. The website ‘reads’ really good, but…it’s easy to ‘say’ anything on the internet. I had high hopes when I found it, but the response I got from/to my letter to them was pretty disappointing and I didn’t get much encouragement from what I’ve read from here on OG!

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yep! My Jalisco :mexico: Landrace were purchased from them (F2’d for the Spring Co-op box :smiley: )

With TLT:

1. You get exactly what you paid for.
  2. Literally nothing else.
  3. Okay you’ll get a dimebag + a little paper towel.

Due to their high-costs most folks I know that have ordered from them have done so to do a seed increase before hunting.

9 Likes

Again they are “meh” in the sales department but from all the reading what they send you is legit. The Jalisco’s were 100% what was promised. Sweet dirty carrots with notes of perfume resulting in a ceiling free and very functional high!

12 Likes

I’ve heard that the Rajasthani sativa is quite electric !

Where did you get the seeds from ?

2 Likes

Got the seeds from another grower.He has a friend living over there.

5 Likes

Oy that’s a beautiful plant. That glowing green is really something. :+1:

3 Likes

If you’re looking for wild cannabis plants with a minimum of human intervention, Rajasthan would be a good place to start. As in hospitable as the Thar Desert is, humans probably had less effect on their genepool. That’s just speculation, of course. Those Rajasthani are probably highly drought-tolerant.

1 Like

I’ve contacted them before, and gotten responses that were unimpressive. Maybe I just got spoiled on TRSC; Angus is quite knowledgeable, and answers questions as quickly and concisely as possible. TLT also don’t put their prices on their site, which is suspicious. I’ve never heard of them outright ripping someone off, but my instincts are telling me they’re not the best option.

4 Likes

@Herrsquidward I haven’t made a purchase from them, but I agree, something just doesn’t feel “right”.
Not saying they don’t send what they say, but their ethos around seed accessions feels off. They feel like a very take oriented business; taking from farmers, and taking from customers, but there’s no philosophy beyond “Get seeds, make money”.

5 Likes

I’d wager landrace seeds are just one of many business interests the owners have.

1 Like

Their expensive and germination rates can be low. Out of 30 Malawi Gold, 5 made it to plants. They ship from Greece now and their postal system can be slow.

7 Likes

Hey seeds landed thank you much! Took a little investigating but figured it out. I did a search :rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks will tag on the grow.

8 Likes

Got my Odisha thanks @Budderton !

6 Likes

That made me lol.

3 Likes