Landraces and heirloom

Thanks guys, and thanks @Gpaw for confirming in not totally loco!

4 Likes

Rip roaring is not the adjectives that I would use to describe the high. It’s more like a mellow mind altering trip into states of blissful psychosomatic observations. ESP/PSI/the force experiments and research are easier with Beyond The Brain. It feels like an amplifier for the intuitive thinker. Very easy to reach a “flow” state. Complex conversations flow with Beyond The Brain.

8 Likes

Mandala does ship to the US as I have also successfully received from them but they take seasonal summer breaks from shipping to the US for some reason. They’ll be back shipping to US in October. So no, none of you are loco haha

12 Likes

Thanks @deeez99 :bear::+1:

5 Likes

1974 P.C.P. Oaxacan from my pal @Tejas

18 Likes

Healthy looking plant! Check out @Panamajock Punta Cometa on this thread,

4 Likes

Just pull those leaves out as they die and you’ll be fine. If you were outdoors they could be an issue. Looking at the structure of that plant I think it’ll be OK.
What fertilizer are you using that you think it is locked out? Is it possible the food is just gone? That’s what it’s looking like to me. I see a few hooked leaves, which is zinc deficiency. Other than that they look OK

2 Likes

Get any beans from them plants slain? Also what’s the flowering time on them?

Harvested thanks. Also @deeez99 seeds landed today thanks man happy 420

10 Likes

@Griot_FlyingFishFarm what kind of smells are you getting from the punta cometa? I have a pack of these I haven’t run yet… so very curious :star_struck:

2 Likes

Timed it perfectly haha enjoy!

3 Likes

Sorry man I’m not good with smells. She is curing in the jar atm. Will see in a month or so.

2 Likes

Ace of Haze- ‘82 Durban x (Viet. Black x Neville’s Haze) on day 70 of flower. @hyp3rids Viet. Black x Neville’s Haze= Lieu Hahn from Fet of Spice Bros.

16 Likes

Federation Hawaiian Sativa at day 70.

26 Likes

These are my very first landrace.
Odisha valley from @Budderton

And a couple sheberghan balk from @Upstate

Wish me luck!!

14 Likes

Hope that soil is not too hot for a seedling :sweat:, what is it? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nah it’s been working great. Supposed to be no nutes some pro mix and some Kellogg’s and some perlite.
These are banana kush rocking the same soil

8 Likes

How old are those two plants in the Solo cups? Lookin’ damn nice!

2 Likes

Thanks, good to know, dark soil always frightens me … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

I believe just over two Weeks. Had to look back on my thread haha.

3 Likes