The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Thanks

Ye it’s been a great grow…a experience.

Real chuffed we are coming to the winning post soon.

P J

3 Likes

Quality seeds…and a experience,yes when you start yours …post on here …we all be rooting for you.

P J

2 Likes

I thought Ace now ships to the US? I’ve had good luck with North Atlantic…

3 Likes

Beautiful! Crazy how much it looks like the Tha landrace squirrel tail. Those buds are looking juicy!

5 Likes

Mmm… juicy bugs

4 Likes

Yes, they’re ACE’s Guatemala that I bought from the Seedsman seedbank.

3 Likes

@deeez99 If I don’t grow them out this summer, I’d be happy to contribute them to a repro.

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s very generous of you and great to know we have a couple options to make this happen. For me it would likely be more towards the fall.

Also, I didn’t realize that Seedsman had a USA warehouse so that’s great to know for those looking for Ace seeds domestically. Although it looks like their current stock is pretty limited at the moment.

7 Likes

Damn spell check lol. Gets me all the time. Lately my phone enjoys writing the word “is” at the beginning of my sentences. Just adds it when I’m done typing…

2 Likes

I swear mine switches “in” and “on” just to fuck with me

2 Likes

That’s where I looked first but for some reason they wouldn’t sell Ace to the USA. This may have changed.

2 Likes

I got them about 5-6 years ago. They were shipped from Europe. I used to spend a small fortune on seeds. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s the problem, they have separate stock depending on location.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I haven’t tried purchasing through them but found this part on their site about a USA based warehouse.

https://support.seedsman.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010205598-Delivery-information-for-US-Customers

2 Likes

@PineTarBastard @deeez99
dou you know if the guatemala line from ace carries any resemblance with the guatemala from cannabiogen quetzalita?

5 Likes

What are you looking for buddy?

1 Like

Seems likely doesn’t it?

I have the Huixtepec packed up and ready…hit me with those addresses and write " Huix" in the note and I’ll start sending them out.

6 Likes

Was there a sign-up for this?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2).