Landraces and heirloom

They say it has lots of soap flavor but I’m not sure what that means. Soap? Like when your mom washes your mouth with soap? Lol .
I have not been able to get any laos to harvest for me. The guy at 7 east genetics just used the laos to make a sativa dominant laos hybrid with these same genetics he calls it legend of laos. They say it’s also vanilla or could be berry even chocolate it varies by plant.
The 7 east version has up to 25% thc minimum 15 % when the laos is below 15% more like 10 % thc in its natural form according to the breeders of each strain

3 Likes

Here’s my Namkading Landrace mini scrog still stretching but starting to slow down.

25 Likes

Danolyte made for hospitals is the cheaper version of Agrowlyte a fungicide, disinfectant, and sanitizer that is eco-friendly and safe. It is Hypochlorous Acid @Upstate you will want to look at this stuff.

6 Likes

Wow she really took off nicely. Your mini scrog seems to work well might have to give that a try :thinking:. Lst a couple plants and they can eat up tent space quickly. The multiple colas are filling nicely.

4 Likes

I should have concentrated more on the lower level but I’m really satisfied with how it’s working out.

1 Like

There’s a thread about it here too. Hypochlorous Acid......a Deep Dive
Thanks for thinking of me. Hoping to be using it by next fall. :pray:

3 Likes

@rasterman looks beautiful! Cambodian strains are really interesting.

2 Likes

Vietnamese Black taken this morning. Play doh and Black pepper smells among others.

36 Likes

lovely pics, smels so enticing as well! was this from fet’s lineage of VB? how long was the flowering?

1 Like

It was Dragons Flame genetics Viet Black preservation project. It started flowering around late August. It was an outdoor plant. I’m in zone 7 .I had several for breeding, but well ,groundhogs.

6 Likes

I drop 3 durban poison , should ground outdoors 28 LAT…we have thai , Acapulco goold WW F2z…along line winter time…frankenstein…
HAPPY GROWING
OverGrow The World , PEACE…THANKS YOU ALL…

6 Likes

Mexican Death Sativa x Hoper Valley Gilgit tester. Planted end of July.
Was green until cold appeared. Turned black in the end. Held a fruity smell most of its life and got more skunky towards harvest.

I hit it with a Male Kanak Balochistan. :100::dove:

23 Likes

Heirloom Afghani. Love this smole.
I’ll be seeding up Heirloom Afghani soon.
I crossed Kanak Balochistan and Kanak Balochistan x Maple Leaf into Heirloom Afghani this year.

Kanak Balochistan x Maple Leaf early flowering.

Harvest day 4 am. 33 degrees. Rained for 2 days.
Screenshot from the video. I didn’t get pics. But I did video it right before I chopped.
It survives frost and below 32° F.
Heavy rains didn’t phase the strength of the buds standing up. No support needed for Kanak Maple Leaf. :100::dart:

The mains didn’t all show. I used a flash at night.
I’ll post the video soon from my drive.

28 Likes

Amazing looking! Looking forward to growing more of your wonderful crosses!

2 Likes

Buthan , Paró

Uttarkhand

trimbak

Meghalay

Ukhrul

Panya

34 Likes

Great looking plants.

6 Likes

What a parade! All the plants are really beautiful

4 Likes