TopShelfs trees (Part 2)

Never knew “needle-phobia” had a real word. I was always afraid if it didn’t bother me to use needles, I’d be dead quick. Not maybe either. I was tidy, just used a crack pipe. Way better.
So many people here been down those paths. I might smoke more than is good for me. I don’t know what to say. Been called a hypocrite over the shit. “You did it”, yeah… doesn’t make it right. Alcohol? Worst poison In the world for me. Caused me more grief than everything else combined! That fun stuff like puking every morning. Thought it was normal. Pops did it. My brother, 10 years older did it. Didn’t even seem odd. Wasn’t until I had women say “that’s not normal”. What’s not normal?

5 Likes

Oh, you like how I dropped that lil tidbit?
Did I make ya have to Google search? :grin:
I’ve finally kicked alcohol. Almost two years sober!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Yes, I googled it. Need surgery in the near future. Wish it was tomorrow. Separate issue. Anyways. I googled some stuff I shouldn’t have. Oh well.
Good job on the alcohol. Huge deal . My ex son-in-law who killed himself 4/23, his bac was . 291. That was a contributing factor. Addict as well. All on top of some untreated mental issues.
Throw a flag folks. For yourself. For others. No shame in needing help of any kind. If you think there’s an issue…there is.

7 Likes

Good morning OG fam !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day!!

6 Likes

Pablo says hi!!

13 Likes

There is a couple people on here that use tomatoes cages to make a mobile mini scrog. Using the top ring of cage and hemp rope(or whatever) to make a mini scrog and it sits in the bucket so is mobile and moves with the plant.

@blowdout2269 ya man I know all to well!

@crownpoodle agreed alcohol has no reason being legal over anything that grows naturally and doesn’t need to be processed. Opium at least has medicinal uses alcohol was prescribed but that was just $$ scam. More horrible multiple life changing shit has happened because of alcohol than anything else imo. It’s legal anyone can get drunk and make terrible decisions that can ruin/end numerous lives. Not even getting into the addiction part of it the withdrawals can actually kill a person :exploding_head: wtf. Then add in uninhibited behavior were get violence and all kinds of assault. Don’t even need to be an alcoholic just decide to have 3-4 drinks with some friends BAM car crash now changed multiple people’s lives in dramatic ways. The worst poison sold and it draws to those that are in a bad place.

10 Likes

Alcohol is literally the devil. My uncle’s dad was a terrible violent alcoholic that used to beat the shit out of anyone that got in his way around the house. One night he was beating the shit out of his wife and my uncle’s older brother grabbed a gun and shot and killed their dad. He might have been 15 at the time. When he went to court, they gave him the option of prison or the Army. He chose the army and was shipped off to Vietnam. Both my uncle and his older brother struggled with alcoholism their entire lives. My mom’s grandfather coupled alcoholism with unchecked mental problems. He tried to murder the entire family with a chefs knife at dinner one night. He spent the rest of his life in a mental institution. I had my own demons with alcohol when I was younger. It’s been almost 15 years now since I quit drinking.

12 Likes

I forget my manners again. Sorry. Good Morning OG. Morning @TopShelfTrees1 . 3 each BT and BF x A between the sheets. Shhh…
I better roll a couple up. Coffee’s brewed. I’m sure there’s a granola bar around too. Cats know I’m up and will be ready to go spark one up. Smart fuckers. I get out my tray and the cats start stretching. By the time I’m dressed and shoes on they’re at the back door complaining. I’m slow moving these days, but the cats aren’t having it.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone ! I feel like I just got to an early AA meeting :grin:. It’s been a minute for me. Congratulations @blowdout2269 and @Weednerd.Anthony big steps you two.
They don’t call it spirits for nothing

10 Likes

Morning fella’s!
I’m sure you’ve heard of Haystack, right @TopShelfTrees1?
This one’ll probably hit ya.

5 Likes

Morning everyone :sunny::coffee:

I missed all your encouraging sentiments and responses yesterday, but thank you all so much they made my morning seeing all that today ! 🥲 @TopShelfTrees1 @Addams_family_farm @crownpoodle @MoBilly @leetdood @HighTilliDie @blowdout2269 @Emeraldgreen and anyone else I forgot or missed!

I hope you all have a blessed day!

15 Likes

Better than an early meaning. Except “Cross talking” is tolerated. 1st meeting I went to after rehab. Tried to slide out after real quick. I hear “Where the fuck do you think you’re going so quickly?” 36 year later my buddy Bob is the best friend I have.

8 Likes

Hey Pablo :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope you guys are having a great morning.
@blowdout2269 yezzir I know haystack well, always loved his wordplay. That song was played time and time again after my boy Skip (Wes) died. Sad day, really freaking sad…. Miss him. Playing that track just brought back a rush of memories!

10 Likes

Amen bro, AMEN :facepunch:t2: could not say it any better

6 Likes

I love it! Those old members tend to be to the point :joy:. My favorite question is “are you done?” If not the door is over there!

3 Likes

I got a stories like that myself brother.
It always surprises me when it comes across my Pandora feed. Definitely hits home.

4 Likes

Morning folks!

4 Likes

Good morning H&H!

5 Likes

I was scheduled to go to the Grand Canyon today, but my travel buddy got sick, so I’m working from home, per usual!

7 Likes