Landraces and heirloom

Has anyone grown the Kashmir from the landrace team? The short flowering one. If it’s as described it would be a killer plant to hunt

2 Likes

“If it’s as described it would be a killer plant to hunt” ….that’s the problem though they change photos/descriptions and f2 mostly then pretend it’s feral …
look at different threads and forums to cross check if things are legit

2 Likes

Khalifa genetics

2 Likes

That’s Barefrogs line, by way of worcestshire Farms to my knowledge. Same descriptions diggy used in his thread here. @firehead is doing a preservation here soon. Tlt charge too much.

7 Likes

Khalifa’s version is a pure one. The old ganja strain. I’ve grown it twice. Pretty nld phenos, no Indica trace. Imo Ace version is the hybrid with Paki, an heirloom in its own right.

8 Likes

@Cannacryptic see the thread below. I’m trying to do another repro of this line. I just started and only got 4 seeds to germinate… but hopefully it all works out good.

If it’s successful, I’ll be distributing the seeds.

11 Likes

Khalifa also has swallowed some BS stories because that same “Durban” spoken about here … is what’s used as 80s
So so who knows about the other strains …

1 Like

I’m 1m80 (5’11), so over 2m. How tall the female can get.

13 Likes

the Ukhrul of shiv,s. It has sharper brakes and some wider bladed phenos. just like Uhrul from real seeds company. sharp phenos are really beautiful

Shiv’s Ukhrul also has some errors with slightly wider
leaves like Manipur.

![

Pakistán Chitral Kush
IMG_20240106_105041~2|304x500

23 Likes

a couple of NLD, Shiv’s Ukhrul and Punto rojo cannabiogen

Sharp punto rojo. @motaco. So far the ones that came labeled as Pheno Gold #2 red dot are the sharpest. along with the gold #1. although the pheno gold #1 are really small.

42 Likes

Amazing plants bro!
Thanks for show us

8 Likes

Very nice job with the plants.

5 Likes

When you have seeds that will germinate and stop right after putting out the taproot it’s because they’ve spent their reserve of nutrients meant for starting the next season on staying alive. Using a solution of 5:2 humic acid to kelp with h2o2 should fix that problem in a big way.

7 Likes

In case you don’t see the comment with this I’ll respond directly. The first time I tried the 5:2 humic acid to kelp was with seeds that I was getting about 5% germination. After using it with h2o2 and a couple other tricks I was seeing 100%.

5 Likes

All the best, captain! Love random grows like this.

nepal kadmandu. Shiv recommended it as an extremely powerful variety, it seems to me that the strong radiation of the sun in Santiago de Chile is making those NLD leaves express themselves. Beautiful Nepalese Kadmandu, I love its red stems.

26 Likes

157 days of flowering under 11/13 on this Squirrel Tail from seed collected by @Tlander . It starts out as this little tower of calyx and then fattens up as it gets taller.
Big fans long since burnt up but it still doesn’t look like it’s slowing down any.

:v::canada:

50 Likes

Insane, Brother.

6 Likes

:sunglasses:Epic buds man!!!

4 Likes

DUDE! She is really packing on the weight! Those buds don’t look as airy as some sativas I e seen are the buds dense? Very impressive 153 days 14wks

4 Likes