Landraces and heirloom

Congoleña LMN wintry

paginas de imagenes

14 Likes

congo male,It’s not as sativa as some females

19 Likes

Beautiful plants bro. Thank you for preserving these strains. Good man! Looking good. Be safe.
-J

3 Likes

Nice garden my friend, always a pleasure to see your grow😎

5 Likes

@Numide How are you brother? I like to see you here, now I am harvesting anzoategui seeds, but with some bananas at the end, the stable male as champion. I hope you cheer up and show us your beautiful sativas.

hug.

5 Likes

Seeds venezuela anzoategui

publicar fotos

32 Likes

Will you be looking to sell or trade any of these?

1 Like

Hello, I do not sell seeds, I do this to reproduce the pure lines and share them with friends who also do the same.

20 Likes

Outstanding. appreciate the work you’re doing to keep these lines going.

2 Likes

Seed city! Nice looking harvest my friend. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Punto rojo x original haze,cultivada por un amigo en Urguay.

40 Likes

Wow, that one looks nice. I like the looks of it. It sounds like a good cross too

5 Likes

Ive been wanting to give you a shout out. Those landrace strains are gorgeous. I was just talking about punta rojo. On average. What finish times can be expected? We can rock 2 weeks into Nov. I guess you could use light dep to induce flowering? The problem being their monstrous. Thank you for preserving these beauties. This is what I strive to do. One day my friend. Be safe.

2 Likes

@Barefrog

I wish I saw this earlier.

Do you have photos to share? Is it the Zipolite?

1 Like

Hola CC

That was last yr and

no seed were done

i was weak

Bare

4 Likes

Keep up the good work sir preserving genetics is a nobel venture

6 Likes

Long time without publishing anything. Zamal Kalite Tizane (isla reunión) cultivated by my friend @truhan

38 Likes

Wow man, you always bring the good stuff. It’s a beautiful flower! It sounds rare.

My first attempt at a semi sativa went great. It was the Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold. It grew so easy outside in a pot and was a very pretty plant.

Thanks for the pic! I hope life is treating you well. peace

6 Likes

That purpling and structure is really pretty!

3 Likes

Ethiopian Highland x zamadelica

25 Likes