Landraces and heirloom

Rajasthani sativa

30 Likes

That looks amazing! Great structure and vigour!

3 Likes

I may have missed it here, but Iā€™m wondering if anybody is familiar with ā€œThe Landrace Teamā€ aka TLTSeeds? I thought I remembered somebody on OG mentioning that they were part of the ā€œM.A.D. Groupā€, but canā€™t recall who?

Anyway, the website looks quite interesting and I think others here in this thread would find it so too! If youā€™re familiar with them, please post or DM me info! Thanks!

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple if you seach TLT

1 Like

Thanks @Jimdoors ! I did some digging in the OG archives and it looks like Iā€™m gonna take a pass. The website ā€˜readsā€™ really good, butā€¦itā€™s easy to ā€˜sayā€™ anything on the internet. I had high hopes when I found it, but the response I got from/to my letter to them was pretty disappointing and I didnā€™t get much encouragement from what Iā€™ve read from here on OG!

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yep! My Jalisco :mexico: Landrace were purchased from them (F2ā€™d for the Spring Co-op box :smiley: )

With TLT:

1. You get exactly what you paid for.
  2. Literally nothing else.
  3. Okay youā€™ll get a dimebag + a little paper towel.

Due to their high-costs most folks I know that have ordered from them have done so to do a seed increase before hunting.

9 Likes

Again they are ā€œmehā€ in the sales department but from all the reading what they send you is legit. The Jaliscoā€™s were 100% what was promised. Sweet dirty carrots with notes of perfume resulting in a ceiling free and very functional high!

12 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that the Rajasthani sativa is quite electric !

Where did you get the seeds from ?

2 Likes

Got the seeds from another grower.He has a friend living over there.

5 Likes

Oy thatā€™s a beautiful plant. That glowing green is really something. :+1:

3 Likes

If youā€™re looking for wild cannabis plants with a minimum of human intervention, Rajasthan would be a good place to start. As in hospitable as the Thar Desert is, humans probably had less effect on their genepool. Thatā€™s just speculation, of course. Those Rajasthani are probably highly drought-tolerant.

1 Like

Iā€™ve contacted them before, and gotten responses that were unimpressive. Maybe I just got spoiled on TRSC; Angus is quite knowledgeable, and answers questions as quickly and concisely as possible. TLT also donā€™t put their prices on their site, which is suspicious. Iā€™ve never heard of them outright ripping someone off, but my instincts are telling me theyā€™re not the best option.

4 Likes

@Herrsquidward I havenā€™t made a purchase from them, but I agree, something just doesnā€™t feel ā€œrightā€.
Not saying they donā€™t send what they say, but their ethos around seed accessions feels off. They feel like a very take oriented business; taking from farmers, and taking from customers, but thereā€™s no philosophy beyond ā€œGet seeds, make moneyā€.

5 Likes

Iā€™d wager landrace seeds are just one of many business interests the owners have.

1 Like

Their expensive and germination rates can be low. Out of 30 Malawi Gold, 5 made it to plants. They ship from Greece now and their postal system can be slow.

7 Likes

Hey seeds landed thank you much! Took a little investigating but figured it out. I did a search :rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks will tag on the grow.

8 Likes

Got my Odisha thanks @Budderton !

6 Likes

That made me lol.

3 Likes

Calcutta 1894

16 Likes

Hey @Budderton, mine made it, too. Thank you!

Well, they say we should all be planting trees to help with the polluted air weā€™ve created, soooo, I guess I need to get some wet! Landrace, ho!! :man_farmer: :v: :pray: peace

6 Likes