Large plants

Nevilles Haze gh 2001 11/13 from seed went 16 weeks 10 ft ceilings lights about 6 in from ceiling plant never stopped bent and wrapped around 4 times cut bottom 2 branches early and 2nd node branches went 8ft long. My buddy is 6’7" 300lbs he walked in put his arms out an said this thing dwarfs me looking up, I can still picture him in front of it.

3 Likes

Pick a Sativa and start it indoors as others have said. Put it out in a large hole amended with good soil and perlite. In the top layer put In a good amount of Osmocote and you will get large plants. When you put them out is important, make sure it’s after the April showers and frost. Depends where you are at as to when to put them out. Here in OK it’s about mid May. The more northern you get the later you put them out.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m gonna dig some large holes in our old horse/turkey pen. Lots of great drainage and nutrients. I’ll amend with a few things, im not crazy on amendments, we’ve got exceptional soil and compost here. Mothersday is the magic day here for getting cannabis into dirt outside here (mid may)

1 Like

gg4, Mendo breath, mystery, runtz, Perma Dream , mac1. all started indoors from seed and put outside at about a 10” tall. Let go all summer . My brother is 2 steps up on step ladder , he is almost 6’ tall. Plants were put outside just after Mother’s Day this Pic was taken early September 2021 , tallest bush was 11’8”. 6 plants almost 14lbs

15 Likes

those are some big bushes , kudos

1 Like

Greetings @Jinglepot,
Apply your mad growing skills to Acapulco Gold and you’ll get what you are looking for!

This one spent her life indoors in a one gallon micro octopot! 17 weeks in flower!

Grown outdoors, in good soil, she is a tree.

Acapulco Gold Repro

I still have some seeds if you are interested.
-Grouchy

11 Likes

GHAZE/GOJI OG. (Bean’s4St.Jude’s @LouDog420)

This monster weighed over a lb by herself. I grew it in a fabric pot on top of a 4gal reservoir made from an oil drip pan. I added all the leaves and trim from all rhe plants, kitchen scraps, fruit and veggies and worm compost. The environment could’ve been better, alot better, most of the colas grew past the lights. I sealed it all up in Geoove Bags and heat sealed them. The smell was very muted and needing a good cure to bring it out, I hope.

5 Likes

Absolute monster bushes!!

I have some AG seeds! Anither to add to the list grouchy! I can’t belive that’s out of a 1 gallon!! That’s so cool!

3 Likes

Indoors the biggest plant was the Panama haze x Lebanese went over 7 feet in a 5 foot tent I super cropped every branch 3 x’s
She was growing above the lights

At harvest I stretch her out she was 7 feet plus a inch or two lol

Also recently my strawberry razzmatazz did the d same

3 Likes

these are in my grow room at the moment the tallest is a 6 footer ICC from @JohnnyPotseed

8 Likes

Some Kc brains mango were monstrous! Skunks can also get to be big gurls :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

raptor og

11 Likes

Anything with south-west africaan sap inside. But not for the californian way (large forced baobab), more “as it”. These majestic ladies is something to experience imho

1 Like

If you got any of my nl5haze/sensistar “f2’s” or the Franco’s Lemon Cheese bx, those will get real big outdoors.

This was the nl5haze/sensistar #5 mom outdoors in a 5 gallon bucket last year.

~12ft tall. Would be a damn tree in a 50 or 100 gallon pot.

Anything @gramps grows seems to get absolutely massive!

13 Likes

Nice tree my friend, I have both of those strains, not sure if you made them . I got them through sebring and don’t recall if they were marked with breeder . Nice job :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Here is an 8’ Blueberry and a 9’ strawberry cough I grew last summer. Ssdd is the smaller one

4b41aa0efdaf1348626bfd7220d2602556e5b247_2_666x500.jpeg

10 Likes

Thanks! I did make both the nl5haze/sensistar “f2’s” (they’re really F4’s) and the FLC BX1. The Franco’s cross should really be renamed to Lemon Cheese Haze. The male I used brought out all the nl5haze pheno’s. Most have the lemon and cheese smells from the mom, and some with the musky/incense from the dad. Stuff is fantastic, one of my favorite plants of all time came from that cross.

Pure mind fire :drooling_face: Sadly didn’t take a clone until 8 weeks and it molded before she could root.

This girl though, was just over 5ft tall running 12/12 from seed.

This line won’t get as big as the nl5hazesensistar line but the tradeoff is shorter flower times.

10 Likes

Nice, I look forward to growing those out. Thank you :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Id imagine chunkadelic would be a good one, usually lives up to it’s name haha @THCeed bc big bud would be another great candidate too

2 Likes

Here’s some eye candy. Make sure to zoom in.
If you look closely you can see my neighbors garage through the trees.

12 Likes