Large plants

Some Kc brains mango were monstrous! Skunks can also get to be big gurls :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

raptor og

11 Likes

Anything with south-west africaan sap inside. But not for the californian way (large forced baobab), more “as it”. These majestic ladies is something to experience imho

1 Like

If you got any of my nl5haze/sensistar “f2’s” or the Franco’s Lemon Cheese bx, those will get real big outdoors.

This was the nl5haze/sensistar #5 mom outdoors in a 5 gallon bucket last year.

~12ft tall. Would be a damn tree in a 50 or 100 gallon pot.

Anything @gramps grows seems to get absolutely massive!

13 Likes

Nice tree my friend, I have both of those strains, not sure if you made them . I got them through sebring and don’t recall if they were marked with breeder . Nice job :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Here is an 8’ Blueberry and a 9’ strawberry cough I grew last summer. Ssdd is the smaller one

4b41aa0efdaf1348626bfd7220d2602556e5b247_2_666x500.jpeg

10 Likes

Thanks! I did make both the nl5haze/sensistar “f2’s” (they’re really F4’s) and the FLC BX1. The Franco’s cross should really be renamed to Lemon Cheese Haze. The male I used brought out all the nl5haze pheno’s. Most have the lemon and cheese smells from the mom, and some with the musky/incense from the dad. Stuff is fantastic, one of my favorite plants of all time came from that cross.

Pure mind fire :drooling_face: Sadly didn’t take a clone until 8 weeks and it molded before she could root.

This girl though, was just over 5ft tall running 12/12 from seed.

This line won’t get as big as the nl5hazesensistar line but the tradeoff is shorter flower times.

10 Likes

Nice, I look forward to growing those out. Thank you :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Id imagine chunkadelic would be a good one, usually lives up to it’s name haha @THCeed bc big bud would be another great candidate too

2 Likes

Here’s some eye candy. Make sure to zoom in.
If you look closely you can see my neighbors garage through the trees.

12 Likes

My 2021 Anesia Seeds Fem Mac 50/50. It was a monster. Finished Oct 4-5

Grew it with 50% MGMC 30% perlite 20% Coco and disgustingly low amounts of Foxfarm trio. Potent as F/tasted like ass.

4 Likes

I use miracle grow for my whole veg cycle when doing seed runs. It’s cheap, they grow miraculously well (see what I did there?) :smirk: AND it’s 1 scoop and water, I never have to ph it or mix anything else in… super easy.

Lol, that being said I don’t use it for plants I’m going to consume and definately not in flower

2 Likes

Insane! I didn’t see those monsters until I zoomed in! Camouflage

4 Likes

Yeah, it tasted like ass. I don’t use it anymore. I do amend my coco with

Sorta make own Coco Loco.

2 Likes

Miracle Grow will make your plants taste like toilet scraps

4 Likes

Those big ones in the background had four to six foot colas

2 Likes

@Tracker garden beasted it this summer. He was slinging their seeds earlier i think

2 Likes

What’s that monster on the back right side with all the giant arms of bud?

2 Likes

Either Bruce Banner /Kryptonite or BC Big Bud/ Kryptonite
There is one on the right that’s the same size. Have to zoom though, it looks like a tree in the background.

3 Likes

The biggest plants in my 2022 outdoor were…

Black Domina x True OG - far left
Earthy lemon gas aroma. Smokes like OG. Grows like a huge OG. Must have support! Gets floppy.

Crystal Skull Kush - tall dark green in center.
Dank coffee chocolate spice aroma. Strong head and body effect. Thick stems. Very vigorous. My favorite plant in 2022.

Power Cheese from @luna - immediately right of the CSK plant and about same height. Hard to see because it’s mostly behind the CSK. Old school herbal spice aroma. Smoke hits hard racy cerebral. Grows fast and tall. Gets floppy. Must have support.

These were crossed with other stuff you can see in the Tracker’s garden thread.

If you want some beans, just let me know.

15 Likes