Lavender. Let’s talk about it

Gotta second @NorthNorthNugs thats a beautiful plant. Kind of insane how healthy it looks in those smaller pots too!

2 Likes

No intersex traits with these, ive got about 8 more seeds left. I cloned both of these and have #2 making babies with GDP right now. And #1 is waiting on me to find time/space to CS it to make fem beans.

@LegsMahoney she is still a little slow to veg, but not quite as slow as before. Ive got one clone im about to put into a 5 gal soil for an outdoor grow in a month or so

4 Likes

Just throwing it out there, I know lavender preservation run was done not too long ago (that I was not able to take part in.) I would totally be down to trade if anybody has some extras!!! Really really love this old school strain and trying to avoid dropping a bill on it! Have afghani seeds and a lot of others in the stash to trade, holla!

3 Likes

I was gifted a few of the Lav to try and I really want to get to it. I wonder how the Lav and the Platinum Pineapple cross would be? I haven’t been able to get to it, either. Maybe I should grow the two at the same time, just in case. :yum:

6 Likes

Like @Kbonsai, I am also down to trade some beans for some true Lavender beans from the preservation run as well!

1 Like

I’d trade for some real lavender too!

Gosh, this sounds like we need to do another seed run. Everyone wants lavender :pleading_face:

9 Likes

Forreal. I smell an F3

6 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. In the meantime
If anyone of the participants from the first run would like to trade for some Aladdin Skunk x Congolese beans let me know.

6 Likes

Ha, doesn’t sound like anybody wants to trade it from the first run :wink:

4 Likes

Most coveted strain of the year it sounds like no?

Edit: I guess of last year

5 Likes

Has it been 2 years??? I know I stuck around to make sure the seeds landed before I took my time out from OG.

7 Likes

One of my good friends sent me on the hunt for his favorite strain NYC diesel… so I was looking into somas gear and my favorite of all has always been his lavender. (Somango is very nice too). Anyway, recently found a great nyc cut but can’t get the nostalgia of the lavender off my mind now, I’m sure it’ll come eventually, I’m not in a rush.

8 Likes

Bro the OG lavender seed run was grown using Soma seeds. I’m sure a few members have some sitting in their seed stash if you shout out your looking for some :+1:

7 Likes

Well - we’ll all keep shouting! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I showed interest in them when I received the seeds for the run but I got to keep the freebie seeds so that took my interest more as most were FEMS :+1:

7 Likes

Well I’ll say this: if I get my hands on a pack I’ll be happy to run them for seed and share with anyone who’s been hanging in this thread since there seems to be a lot of love for the lavender

10 Likes

Almost, I got the beans mid February 2020, and only one or two maybe three people have posted about growing them out. With how many went out I’m rather shocked we haven’t seen a dozen or more grows :thinking:

11 Likes

Bro OG is about spreading the seeds but I get where your coming from. All that work and no one shows the grows takes it out of you. Makes all that time feel waisted. The way I personally see it is at least you tried. You put time, money and passion into making them. Kind of a kick in the balls no one has logged the grows BUT you preserved them in your own way. I’d not beat myself up about it. :v:

6 Likes

I’m sure folks have plans to run them, with the flood of seeds you can find yourself under here at OG it gets hard really fast to prioritize stuff. I’m sure everyone here wishes they had a fleet of greenhouses to run everything they get, I know I do

10 Likes

@LegsMahoney DM me.

9 Likes