Lavender. Let’s talk about it

Yeah the main goal was to get the genetics out there but I was hoping to see some great phenos found and spread around, all in due time I’m sure.

12 Likes

It’ll come eventually mate. This thread is still alive so the interest is there. :+1::v:

4 Likes

I have 2 phenos and my buddy also has a pheno i got it in a auction on here ill post a pic when its done ran into ph issue at week 4 of flower but i can say it is a vigorous grower and the structure is amazing big buds and 1 of the phenos finish in 8weeks and the other 9

4 Likes

Heard some people say its not too dense but mine are hard as a rock running them 9 weeks with 2 days of darnkness then cutting them down

4 Likes

Ohhhhhhhh yeah! Things are heating up nicely here. Let’s get some Lavender poppin’!!!

4 Likes

If you’re still looking for Lavender seeds I can send you some.

9 Likes

Super generous of you @BubbaRay but as of last night I think I’m actually good with lavender seeds. but I’m pretty sure there are others here that would take you up on that offer my friend

7 Likes

If legs passes I would be down…I would trade you for Aladdin skunk x Congolese or pure afghan or even some mystery taint from big pond genetics… he has a lot of similar gene pools to thug pugs gear. I’ll run some ASAP esp if they came from the original seed run!

5 Likes

Sounds like a cool cross - always wanted to try grape krush from DJ!

4 Likes

Definitely have lots of things I’d be willing to trade if you still have some!

3 Likes

I would love to run some of these and would happily make seeds to pass back/forward if you wish!

I don’t mean to be a shit, but you joined this forum 34 minutes ago, and your first post is asking me for seeds.

The seeds I had have already been given anyway.

Perhaps head over to the “Introduce yourself” thread and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

6 Likes

Nah – It’s all good-- I am not here to hear myself talk or participate in an insecure-ego contest; I have recently been seeking Lavender and just happened to see your post… sorry to trigger yer feelers. I haven’t been on internet forums since the Cannabis World C-bay days and only semi-recently started using IG to try to get in touch with some old Compassionate Caregivers co-workers and get some old-world cuts LMFAO. Old world grower here…I lived through the cannabis prohibition years where people had to worry who they were dealing with. Thanks anyways, though. Rock on!

4 Likes

I don’t think he was upset necessarily, just kindly asking you to introduce yourself and participate a bit in the forum and build a bit of a reputation first, that’s all my friend. I think the idea of community is a nice thing. No ego contest necessary.

4 Likes

I love reading your write-ups on the purps varieties, it brings bacs some good memories! I worked at CCG (“the third floor”) in the clone room and we had the Purple Kush that smelled like kush but tasted like purps and the (not Ken’s) GDP that stank to high heaven. I loved those cuts. I would wait in line at SR-71 in the dark back in those days… I want to recall they opened for clone sales at 6am? I have some connections with verified cuts of Urkle and the SR-71 PK if you would like an introduce. Cheers!

3 Likes

Well, I can’t speak to what the expectations were on CW during the C-bay days but these days it’s best to hang out, get to know folks, let folks get to know you some and help bolster the community conversation before just dropping in on a thread and begging for seeds :+1:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Welcome to the community @herojuana.tom my boy @NorthNorthNugs and @api312 captured it perfectly, no egos here, just an emphasis on the community. I get the feeling there’s gonna be a lot more of the lavender becoming available around here so hang around and I’m sure you’ll be able to snag a pack. Tell me more about that SR-71 I’ve heard that name tossed out in passing on a couple podcasts but don’t really know about it. After learning how gnarly the g-13 is, any alpha numeric named variety gets my eyebrows up haha

4 Likes

That would be more then awesome I miss the sr71 and the urkle and missed getting them at the cup. I got my first script on the third floor from Assad , back when you could smoke on the roof. The main strains I liked at the time were the real gdp you mentioned ,blue dot, the sr71 and a strain called purple rain. The purple rain was lavender crossed to djs grape crush and I redid the breeding but have yet to hunt threw the beans. I’m not in the Bay Area but about two hours east and come down there quite regularly.
I have some paki chitral kush from ace going atm and will be crossing them to the kushmints, Cuban black haze, gushmints, 92og, bubba kush , shapeshifter mac1 and eastern Manipur Burma , it would be great two include two other old school purples.

7 Likes

I got some for you and @api312. hit me up with your info and I’ll have them out by mid week.

5 Likes