Diamonds and Pearls are topped and ready to flip. I'm really liking this little sexing trick I've been playing with. When the plants were at about 5-6 nodes, I gave them two nights with 12 hours of darkness. After that they went back to 18/6, and a week later the males are very easy to detect.
I ended up with four confirmed males: 1, 5, 6, and 7 (not pictured). I will get a full plant shot of each tonight before feeding them to my worms.
The cutting will stay in water for a bit before getting tossed (males) or put in the cloner (females). Males are on the right, unsexed plants are on the left.
The schedule has been set to 12/12 and the flowering lights will also be on but only set to 10% power right now.