LED_Seedz; Erotic City strains testing

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Diamonds and pearl one week into flower Nothing showing on the veg side as far as sex yet.

10 Likes

Still fighting these girls’ fade. Fed megacrop again today. Tested the pH and it was 6.5, so I left it for now.

9 Likes

Diamonds and pearls are starting to look alive again…out of the 3 i believe 2 are females but not 100% yet only time will tell…

13 Likes

Looking fantastic buddy! Short ,stout and happy!

4 Likes

Diamonds & Pearls 5

Diamonds & Pearls 6

13 Likes

loving the looks of this one week +

still undetermined but ready for the outlaws to vacate the flowering trays.

13 Likes

I think I missed an update, all my delirious girls have been transplanted into 5 gallon buckets topped and pruned. They will be flipped tomorrow. Going in D1 and D2 are at 24" D3 and D6 are 23" D1 and D2 were heavily topped to be about the same height as the shorter two. Every ones plants are looking great can’t wait to see them all flower up.

Delirious, Head Space and Apollo 13 (doesn’t look like the old apollo fingers crossed on that one)

Back ups

9 Likes

Finally some movement on this test, I was able to sex all five tonight and kill off the two boys, they all look amazingly similar which is impressive, I have yet to see any real difference in any of plants. They have been put through the paces of starting, stopping, getting cut way back and then being started back up again two weeks later. Bones are great, root systems vigorous and well developed…man do these stink and I cant quite put a finger on the loudness, dank, a bit sour maybe…def funk, but a clean fresh funk that you cant seem to fill you lungs full enough of…anyway, they smell lovely right now.

Male # 1 [A681]

Male #2 [A683]

5/7 germinated [both couldn’t throw the seed casing and died.]
3/5 true Female
2/5 true Male

no inter-sexing traits noticed.

Today is flower day one for the remaining three, they will get up potted a final trim and placed into the system early next week with their weekly pictures. :peace:

15 Likes

They look very well. I am glad I haven’t had to manage all that.

Nice work.

2 Likes

Bambi checking in. I hate to post pics really. My veg is super packed and backing up at that. Having to trim plants to keep up.
Pics are not really going to show true since many have been hacked up.
I’ll make sure to get good pics once I veg out to get ready to bloom. Structure is really good. Looks like they will hold good weight.

I have two females confirmed. Going to flip the rest to 12/12 today to sex the others.

11 Likes

Day 69

5 Likes

Day 22 of flower for these Bambi’s. All four are doing great, I trimmed them to open them up a little bit. Temps and humidity are still holding steady with day temps at 82°, night temps at 75°, and humidity bounces between 50-55%.

Bambi 7

Bambi 6 (looks like she’s leaning to the GDP side)

Bambi 4

Bambi 3

16 Likes

Damn @LED_Seedz! That’s some dreamy stuff. I feel so unworthy of even being here. You probably would concur. Good Growin’ my man! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

That #6 is going to be something to watch. Still looks way cherry other than the color.

8 Likes

This soil ran out of gas a while ago, so I’m keeping up with the Megacrop on these, pH 5.9, EC 1.9. Temperatures continues to be higher that I would like 75-85°F with one day hitting 90°F. RH is 40-50% I think I’m going to switch the lights to run at night now that the Creme Brulee is done.

Diamonds and Pearls 1 is still my favorite. The branching is nice and the buds are stacking beautifully.

Diamonds and Pearls 4 is a little bit taller with more airy buds. Still decent branching though.

Diamonds and Pearls 8 is taking the heatwave the hardest.

13 Likes

Two Diamonds and Pearls in the flower trays. :slight_smile:

looking good at this stage.

13 Likes

Three Bambi’s are into the system and @ 5 days showing sex…they will sit for a day or two before they get a final shaping trim and staked up. Have afew more small plants to harvest and then will flip the rest of the girls into flower over the next two three days.

A471 - [Tester #1]

A472 - [Tester #2]

A473 - [Tester #3]

All of them in their new home during harvest and transition to a new turn…

12 Likes

Looking first rate brother.

3 Likes

bambi went to 12/12 to sex

3 Likes