LED_Seedz Team #5- Bodhi Tree

Looking forward to watching these go!

3 Likes

Bodhi Tree 28 from seed wetting…

6 Likes

Looking super nice @Grower13 stout and some fat ass leaves, maybe mom showing up. Will wait for @LED_Seedz to comment. Rock on, shit 40-50 days from seed to heading to flower not bad. The clones grow super quick to.
Peace OG

3 Likes

These look great. I’ll be watching for sure!

Nice work!

2 Likes

all 16 had popped up by the 96th hour - or 4 days from planting. a couple still had their shell on but most were opened up already. will go get a pic and update

4 Likes

Still batting 1000. Thank you for the update brother!

3 Likes

I’d toss that one falling behind, but that’s me. Your going to need to room in about 3 to 4 days when these things take off.
lol

2 Likes

11 day old babies looking good. Had one fall over from leaf weight. Put a small fan pointing at them to strengthen their stems.

6 Likes

leave your soil about 4 to 5 inches from the top of your container and you can fill in soil/medium around the young tender plants as they grow taller and get lanky when they’re first starting out…

5 Likes

This ^^ I have also used wooden skewers and a garden soft tie to just keep it upright. They look nice @stain , what light are you using and how far away?
Peace OG

2 Likes

Using t5’s about 6" from them. It’s a mix of 6500k and 5000k lights. 4 tube 4’ light, hanging another set in a few days.

2 Likes

Love the T5 for veg. Lush green, hard to damage with too much light!

3 Likes

Yeah they work very well . OG

1 Like

Rock on they look good, a little breeze and you will have some trees soon.
Peace OG

2 Likes

They seem to help with some warmth too. This time of the year.

3 Likes

T5’S can put out some heat for sure… the 4ft 8 bulb I used for many years puts out a bunch of heat…

3 Likes

it is about 6 hours shy of 7 days since planting.

every time, i tell myself next time i’ll start the cups 3/4 full to fill around the stretch but forget come next time. it’s okay, i’ll bury the stem when i transplant them. they’re not reaching too bad yet.

10 Likes

31 days from wet seed…

7 Likes

Got you a basketball team there Leaglecanada.

2 Likes

All legs. Let’s see how they can shoot from downtown.

puffpuffpass

99%

2 Likes