LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

looking good amigos! I have yet to receive the beans. At least yesterday there was a letter outside and I got the little excitement thinking that it might be the beans and it was just a letter from the bank. It should be here next week. We are still in the acceptable time frame of Mexican mail around Christmas.

9 Likes

This morning ten out of eleven heads out of soil no sign of missing

4 Likes

Everybody wants to show @Uncle_Al their feet. :high_heel:

4 Likes

So I set 9 myself and only 4 have come so far in 72 hrs, but they are all normal.

I’m curious if yours look fine at this point?

3 Likes

One never stood up straight and got mushy stem on the top half it. It didn’t make it. Here’s what they look like currently. The remaining seven are doing good. Some got some crispy edges from too much light and humidity, but that’s been remedied.

3 Likes

Looks like frost bite!

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s from light magnifying in water droplets. My room stays between 65 at night and 75 during the day. The dome has a controller with thermostat and stays at 80. I’ve pulled up the single strip I had over them as far as it can go up.

3 Likes

They will recover then.

2 Likes

Just wondering but why did you transplant them so early

2 Likes

Too close. I get it now…Light dawns on Marble head.

https://www.marblehead.org/

1 Like

They had Prolly 8" tap roots coming out of the bottom of the plugs and laying in the bottom of the tray submerged in water. Didn’t want them to dampen off, since led said they have a risk of damping off.

3 Likes

Very impressive for your 2nd set of leaves. Should of taken a pic of that would of liked to see.

2 Likes

Took down the mother of the IBL today and took a few shots.

13 Likes

Frost all the way to the roots it looks. :eyes:

Nice.

2 Likes

Sprout #11 has come out of the dirt, so 11 down 11 out

8 Likes

She is looking rite as rain brother, great finish like the norm…how many days did she go ?

3 Likes

59 days here, but she could have gone right at 56 or 8 weeks. Should be done for everyone from sexing in 8.

3 Likes

@Uncle_Al I’ve got my fingers crossed that your female ratio matches your germ rate!

4 Likes

My god that is revolting!!! :astonished:

6 Likes

Looks like some freaky mutation! What the hell is that thing?

1 Like