LEDSeedz test log team #1 Starfighter IBL

Yeah that’s the drag I don’t have any bad roots to show, just one half yellow leaf and a few more need being fed

1 Like

How about a couple of boots, lol?

99%

4 Likes

@Uncle_Al

You are my man.

You need, you call me!

99%

2 Likes

Everybody’s nice and happy now. I got in some nutritional yeast flakes three days ago and topdressed each one with a tsp of it. I swear they doubled in size over night. Today I added a tsp of oyster shell flour and some more yeast flakes before I took the pics.

10 Likes

Up potted all 11 plants, 2 are alot smaller and the roots back it up

Smallest plant just dropped yellowed out first leaves
Next worst case has yellowed out the first and second leaves

9 Likes

Checking on the recently uppotted plants, the two smallest still are the smallest. The truly smallest has dropped the first two sets of yellowed out leaves. The next smallest is close to dropping it’s first leaf. The others (9) have greened up above second nodes. The 9 need watering now as it is fully dry 1 fingerlength down. The (2) smalls have not begun uptake of water like the others have.

Got some rusty looking shit here

Gonna keep an eye on that don’t see it on any of the others

7 Likes

Half strength nutes today with a taste of Epsom as well

5 Likes

They already look to be quite starved, but I am sure the epsom will help. I wouldn’t be going half way at all moving forward. This plant should be damn near black at flowering and should no longer require any babying.

10 Likes

Otay spanky we’ll heat 'er up

6 Likes

Time to check em up,
Stirred in nutes to equal full strength feeding. All plants improved since last feeding at half strength, no burned tips to marked increase in number of yellowed leaves all plants have greened up. Tonight I watered all but not at the same level as the smallest ones still had moisture

Last week’s smallest isn’t smallest now, it has overtaken the one that was larger than it
Both are greener and darker. neither one makes me think it will die like I thought was possible a few days ago.

9 Likes

You want to see vigor, even in the face of adversity (no dig intended).

Good show, good genetics.

99%

3 Likes

All 11 are moving forward after a near stress less transplant, so stress less it is unfair to call it a transplant more like an up pot

Greener, darker, less wrinkly
Looking good overall

12 Likes

Like a new pair of boots, right?

hahaha

99%

4 Likes

Never mind the revegging sticks in the background, just be glad I don’t post pics of my feet

8 Likes

Yep they are looking good they will start to move for you. Peace OG

3 Likes

What’s the spaghetti spoon for?

2 Likes

Rake?

and a few words on the side…

3 Likes

Here’s how mine are looking. They started getting cold feet, literally, from the cement floor. I split up the three largest and smallest, the large ones got styrofoam pads and the smallest just got moved to the top shelf in the side. A side from that I have a new issue for my in all my growing years. I added a tablespoon of molasses to a gallon of water last week and ANT’S!! I’m gonna go the easy route and grab some rid-x any bait and put it outside the tent.

11 Likes

Oh then there’s this. So far it’s the only one starting to show sex. That being said its probably a male.

10 Likes