Legalcanadas grow tents

hey guys it’s been a while, I had moved my grow to my old neighbours place and I recently found out he got rid of all my equipment without informing me :confused: so I’m replacing it over the next month or two

this is where I’ll document my grow, hoping to get seeds planted this week and hopefully find some clones to get started

17 Likes

Not nice of them at all.

Good to see you coming back to the grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

He had cancer last year and I think went thru chemo, I’m guessing he needed to pay his mortgage or something and didn’t expect me to ask for it back anytime soon … But ya was like 2k worth or stuff :cry:

6 Likes

Or just Chemo brain and he forgot it wasn’t his. I lost my dad and 2 brothers and it can really mess them up.

I am sure Doug will fix you up with seeds. Keeping a eye on your grow.

4 Likes

I got a bunch of seeds and some autos on the way to start… I tried ordering a bunch of autos and the site put a hold on 250 euros instead of 250 Canadian then cancelled my order and closed my account and I’ve been waiting a week for the money to return to my account lol fkin Spanish assholes

5 Likes

It is good to see you back here. I loved you thread when I joined a few after you :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome back, some autos are on the way.
:flight_departure:

5 Likes

Welcome back @legalcanada , when you get back to me about the Triangle Kush you have coming I can sort out whatever seeds you require with no issue. Got plenty to pass along to you if you like.

1 Like

Ok ordered my first 4x4 tent … Ordering LEDs from China in about 2 weeks and my 2nd tent and fan/filter a week or 2 after that, drivers after that (I already have one of three)

Gonna pop a bunch of fem and regular autos and grow them in the flowering tent while some cuts root and veg in the other tent… Gonna pop 2 fem autos 2 weeks later so I can hit one each with a reversed female and a male to make more auto seeds

4 Likes

If you are mechanically inclined, instead of buying your leds from China, you could make your own, DIY Grow Lights with high-efficiency LED strips. Just a thought.

Do you need any seeeds? I just updated my library

Happy to send u a pm to browse !

1 Like

I’m good on seeds I got more than I can ever use

I’m getting 6x 288pc LM301H PCBs with some far red I think, 6 single heat sinks, with HLG-240H-C2100B drivers each powering 2 boards so I should get about 300-350 watts max in veg and 650-700 watts max in my flower tent

Basically going with the same setup I had before but LM301H instead of LM561C diodes, my last setup I think was pulling 750w max but I think they were qb304s instead of 288

2 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: wasn’t sure + just wanted to reciprocate some kindness

That sounds like a wicked setup!

You are going to assemble the lights yourself .
A year ago - All that would be Al jargon to me. But I have absorbed some information about lights along the way. Haven’t built any lights yet or tested my draw from the wall yet. I need to cut out a light and just keep one in veg n onein flower…going by what the manufacturer SAys. I have 230 watt plus a small blurple in veg. And 330w plus 150w in flower…lol I doubt I’ll pull anywhere close to a gram per wattt…lol live and learn

Power company parked outside my house today. Lol freaked out a bit but I’m paying the bill so. I don’t know lol…couldnt of been doing anything else. They never got out of the car though.

You will be up and running before you know it !

Looking forward to hearing more about your setup!!

1 Like

even when i had both tents running (24/0 and 12/12) with my dehuey and AC etc my power bill only went up from 20 to maybe 40-45 a month

i’m excited too i forgot how much i enjoyed the hobby of gardening

3 Likes

AS OG - OG - OG AS THEY COME!!! That’s another reason you’ll ALWAYS BE THE M-A-N!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

we been missin you senyor :canada:

:call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

pulling up a chair for when stuff arrives

4 Likes