Yeah I’m a big fan now too! :heart_eyes:

Pretty happy with the yield on my outdoors, despite the light issues:

And the pink pheno of my indoors cured purple:

21 Likes

Buckeye Purple and Shiva Cookie Blues:

24 Likes

Wow! Beautiful plants and buds! I can’t get enough of these purples

3 Likes

Me neither :heart_eyes: I just wanted to grow this strain for the purps but it’s a really tasty and good smoke too.

6 Likes

Budshots and buds from the outdoor grow:

14 Likes

The colours!!! :open_mouth:

Beautiful plants, and the curing Buckeye buds look amazing! Not smoked anything that looked like that in years! Hope it’s as delicious as it looks.

What happened to the 10 year old NYD? Take it it got the yank… :cry:

4 Likes

Thanks and yeah the NYD did not make it sadly. Also lost chemdog bx4 seeds in the post right after that. The Buckeye is great, floral taste with a hint of earth and an odd grape soda after taste. Hoping to squeeze some purple rosin from it

4 Likes

Ah that’s a shame about the Diesel.

The Buckeye sounds awesome though! I’m also a big fan of pretty plants, maybe next seed run I’ll look at a couple of those. They’re Melvanetics, right?

Tx

2 Likes

Yeah Melvanetics but not easily available though. These where f2’s I got as a freebie and at least 2 people contacted me wanting to buy them off me. Even the insta account for Mel says no Buckeye available :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Rosin collection growing…only because I haven’t gotten a dab rig yet. Spent all ma money on making the press lols

9 Likes

Hehehe, those little containers store better than lots of jars eh?

4 Likes

It’s the only containers I can get right now. Trying to source some jars so I can try that jar tech stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah, I like glass. But I have some on parchment, in silicone, etc. What I ment to say was,

4 Likes

Oh yeah that was a big reason for getting the press, too much bud lying around.

3 Likes

@anon98152597
I have some Space Monkey x Blues that I got from someone. Are they originally yours? If not, who did you get them from and are they Blue Sunshine?

Never mind on the strain info. I figured that it is Blues from Underground Originals. Still wish I could figure out who I got them from. How did they come out for you?

2 Likes

They came out great, really nice smoke. Has a good punch in the beginning then settles into a good stone, not too couchlocky. Mates really liked it too. Needs a full 12 weeks though but stacks like a beast. @Sunvalley bred them and gifted me some seeds along with a couple of other blues crosses.

2 Likes