Less Noob more Doob

Hey there as my username suggests I’m a newish grower with a few successful grows under my belt. @Sunvalley gifted me some seeds and asked me to post online so here I am :). Currently running some f1 Locomotion, some locomotion and GSC crosses and some of his new gear. The new crosses are Cuvee x Blues and Shiva Dream x Blues. Also trying very hard to get a 10 year old NYD to grow.

The kids: Cuvee x Blues and Shiva Dream x Blues + NYD

locomotion and GSC crosses in veg:

Locomotion in flower, she was a low yielder but smells like orange candy and I’m running the room cold to make her look colourful:

Some previous grows:

55 Likes

Rockin’!

Let’s do it again!

99%

8 Likes

:movie_camera: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Nice one bruv good to see you sharing here. Those Locomotion are an f2 of TGA and HOTF work… could only afford 5 seeds so let the males loose on a very blueberry female to get a better number to play with and pick out according to what the breeders suggested as their favourites. I must say that I got a lot of Tangerine / wood varnish pheno the 1st run of a hundred odd… but the rotten fruit and fuely blueberry did it for me. The 2nd run I got a higher number of berry pheno and literally like 2 Tangerine. Lots of pinks and purples in them and they yielded ok too. Think I sent you seeds of the Blues x rotten berries pheno of Locomotion ?

12 Likes

yes you did send those. This loco does has some gassy / chem to it so could be the tangie varnish

4 Likes

grow update:

These are some locomotion x GSC (cali con) crosses from SunValley.

this one has just been flipped:

Kids cruising along:

And a scraggly almost done locomotion:

17 Likes

Looking good bruh… I need to put down some more loco cookies … found a good one this last run but wanna go through the rest of the seeds now. Would like to find one with a bit more of the rotten fruit nose in it

6 Likes

Yeah my previous run didnt have any of the rotten fruit to it but one pheno was a stretchy but well yielding one which tasted like an apricot jam sandwich. It also had a ridiculous return when pressed for rosin, after a 3 week bottle cure it still gave out about 35% return in a hair iron setup…can only image it at just week one on a proper press.

Lets hope the one I just flipped is a lady as its got that stretch to it.

4 Likes

Do you have a pic of your 10 year old struggling plant? I remember Locomotion as less than 10 years old so that isnt it, right?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

no that was a NYD but it’s pretty much never got past the 1st set of leaves so its not completely dead yet but doing nothing really. Going to yank it this coming week unless a miracle of sorts happens

1 Like

The cookie cross turned out to be a female…so far…better not hermie her:

got some no till pots starting with a patchy cover crop:

And some loco motion buds:

25 Likes

Cookies cross on day 30

14 Likes

Few more weeks and its going to shine!! Nice stuff

4 Likes

SMB seedlings:

LM x GSC day 34:

15 Likes

Some nice looking plants there. @anon98152597 Whats the GSC crossed with?

2 Likes

It’s crossed with locomotion. The cross is bred by SunValley

3 Likes

Those locomotion sound delicious and the looks aren’t lacking either.
I’ll pull up a chair

5 Likes

Thanks and yeah hoping she smokes as good as she smells!

Closing out week 7

21 Likes

Everything is looking A1. The colors on that locomotion are intense.

3 Likes

Grow update, not very lucky with my new crosses, 5/7 males on the space monkey x blues

Some new kids:

and the next plant in the flower room cuvee x blues:

8 Likes