Let me see your tater

I used to do that once upon a time when weed was scarce but since my wife doesnt smoke tobacco I cant subject her to it.

2 Likes

Makes it burn a little better,but it is a European thing funny to see peoples faces when they take a hit off a joint that has tabacco in it lol,they hit it like a straight joint then start choking lol…

I smoke indica and sativas,depends what seeds I have,it’s only for me

1 Like

lol coughing like crazy i bet

Nice. Very good stuff

Yes ! I love it. It makes it stronger. Bong hits with tobacco and weed. Fry that brain. Lol. The Danish export

1 Like

yeah sativas usually have me all energetic and all hyped up but indicas kinda have a sedating effect and put me to sleep especially if im taking hits out the bong, so that would be interesting to mix up some indica with some tobacco.

1 Like

Not much. I have done it for years. @anon98660487 . Are used to do it with clove tobacco. Yes people will not like it. @thecrazster I would start with a 1/4 mix to start. 3 parts weed to one part tobacco. Yes @DougDawson i have seen tight days. Lol. I think it hard on the lungs. But will have a different affect. Tobacco is runny. Pot smoking isn’t. Tobacco gets in those hard to cough out spots. I have use pipe tobacco also.

2 Likes

thanks man i appreciate it and i will try to get my hands on some tobacco soon to try this out.

It doesn’t take much. Like :shamrock: said. It will make it burn nice.

1 Like

I find vaping make me cough my face off so I prefer to still smoke a joint “like a fresh bong hit every time”
Sorry got here late it’s only 3:45 here in BC

OGER

2nd edit after splitting a pack of smokes and two glasses of homemade wine with two other friends when I was 12 I can’t smoke tobacco anymore turn green :face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

1 Like

@Gpaw i like the eats. Do you make your own? Or do you make the hash ball and vap it. I don’t know all the new terms.

I do not believe in butane hash or ear wax. I do not go for that stuff at all. It’s very dangerous

@FattyRoots man show me your stuff. Not like that. Lol. I know you and @Bud_Weiser know how to roll it up. What is the name of the wood pipe Jamaicans like to smoke out of? I hope that don’t sound racist I hope I didn’t offend anybody

Do you like they did in King David day. Have a big O bathtub full of liquid THC just jump in it. Hell yea! With some leaves floating around.

1 Like

Ben Franklin said there is much virtue in herbs and little men. Now they got off track some where. Also support OG. It’s work in progress. @LemonadeJoe works very hard to keep this going. A little support helps. Support OG one love

2 Likes

Just got a chance to look in on the OG world. I’m gonna roll up a monster J tomorrow.

:rofl:

1 Like

OK. It’s tomorrow… Well, you know.

:relaxed:
Do you think it’ll smoke?

5 Likes

Yes it will. Bigger than mine. Mine had a pot belly. I hid it. Lol

1 Like

So @MoBilly has the biggest tater so far. .1

1 Like

There’s a bad joke there just waiting. I won’t go there though. There may be ladies present.
:wink:

1 Like