Favorite method of using cannabis?

Just curious how everyone prefers to partake in our favorite herb? Bong, joint, blunt, vape, dabs, edibles, etc??

I love joints, but my favorite definitely is dry herb vape. I have a bunch of different ones, my Airizer Solo is my favorite. A little hash sandwiched between some flower in the Arizer is so good.

6 Likes

I love to roll a joint and taste my weed…don’t understand people that run $50 an eight weed through a bong mixed with cheap tobacco.

7 Likes

My standard volcano is my go to always,… I have been using it for flower for a long time and don’t really smoke any other way unless I’m hiking or camping or out and about. For dabs I go the route of electric nail and a rig.

5 Likes

I might just be a pussy but bongs in general aren’t very enjoyable to me.

1 Like

No shit man. I freaked out on my daughters boyfriend a couple times because he was mixing tobacco with the organic weed I gave him.

I really lost it when I caught him doing it again. I was about to take a hit off their bong, and then I smelled stinky ass tobacco. I got a little extra pissed because I had just quit smoking cigs a few months earlier.

But mixing tobacco with weed should be a crime, lol.

13 Likes

Rolling joints is by far my fave. I hate maintenance on a vape, bongs are too messy, haven’t seen the reason to get a Blowtorch involved in with getting intoxicated…I have enough trouble lighting a joint and a prayer candle

11 Likes

My SSV desktop vape works great and I get nice hits off it. It’s the only vape that works for me. The Volcano I’m sure would do just as good of a job though.

3 Likes

Favorite is a bong at home, or a joint out and about.

I almost never smoke now though, vaping is less fun but a lot easier on the lungs.

6 Likes

Ya, I have to admit when I take a couple bong hits I get way more ripped than my desktop vape.

But my lungs thank me to stick with vaping.

5 Likes

I switch my method of consumption nearly every day, but my Arizer Solo II is high on my list of favorites. I customized a hardshell case to hold everything I need for it, and that’s what I travel with.
I recently started to press rosin from my flowers and really enjoy dabs with a torch and recycler rig. I also enjoy bong hits, joints, pipes. I make a ton of edibles too, though most of those are for my gf and father.

4 Likes

I alternate between a bong & a Vapor Bros.
I also have to confess that I have a dirty habit of dabbing pressed hash - wonderful taste.
@PadawanWarrior @DougDawson - continuing from elsewhere - ended up with 19g total.
10g ball, not full melt, but VERY potent.
07g loose (220u) is very green and will go into a stick of butter.
another run of 73u is green, and will follow the 220u into the butter.

And, surprise, surprise - found out my daughter’s boyfriend’s Mom grows, and gave me another 5 or 6g of loose golden kief to say hello!

4 Likes

That’s amazing. I am going to follow your direction on a hash run. Great to see you here brother.

3 Likes

Come join the party @Lastmanstandin31

3 Likes

Awesome man. Glad to see you. That RIU shit is crazy sometimes.

4 Likes

Joints are my favorite. Pack of papers and a sack and I’m ready to go. Unless it’s a humid/ rainy environment and I’m gonna have to pack the pipe. I hate pulling out a pack of papers and they’re all stuck together on a wet day!

3 Likes

Bong or water-pipe…will move to vape-flower soon…from the Middle Ages…dab feels too much like crack!(Personal issue from the late ‘80’s) all u Dabbers rock on!!!, I am damaged!

2 Likes

I’m a foodie and don’t smoke. So, I grow to make butter to bake with.
:moon_cake: :cookie: :rice: :cookie:

5 Likes

I made edible once. No idea dosage, no idea what I was doing. All I know is I got wayyyyyy to fuckin high for wayyyy too long haha.

3 Likes

Eat it, smoke it, dab it, depends on what I have and time-frame/mood. To smoke usually either pipe or chillum, otherwise dabs with the rig. Speaking of edibles I gotta get off my ass and make candy.

1 Like

I remember first time I made hard candies haha , used these Halloween molds that had varying shapes and sizes…was like Russian roulette, sometimes could eat 5 pieces and not feel a damn thing and then other times eat 1 and be stuck on the could all day. Was interesting to say the least.

2 Likes