Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis An Expert Breeder Shares His Secrets
DJ Short, Quick American, 2003, 1st printing, fine.

8 Likes

We ever going to get to see inside these treasure chests?

1 Like

Ya man, some of them…. I found out that my iPhone has a scanner built in that will let me make them into pdf’s, but I have to find the time, out of the ones I posted which one would you like to see first? We’ll see if I can pull it off.

6 Likes

O damn, what an offer. I have to do some reviewing

Edit. I guess something from 1980 to 1984. Dealers choice

1 Like

Ok then, I’ll see what I can do, maybe start with the IMH from Cervantes, 1983. Gimme a couple days :+1:

2 Likes

@jessethestoner , I pulled out one of my IMH and ran right in to this….

So I sent off this….

Greetings Jorge, I have been posting some of my rare books on Overgrow.com, and some of the folks there would like me to scan some of my rare titles to pdf so they can read them, the first one on my list is the 1st edition of IMH, I noticed the copyright disclaimer right away and was hoping for your permission to digitize and post it up for the community to share, please allow this, there are some stoner bibliophiles who would greatly appreciate it :pray: p.s. you should join us on Overgrow, there are some great things happening there…we would love to have you, thanks :pray:

Looks like we’ll have to wait on that one, I’ll pick out something else.

5 Likes

Yes it’s pretty standard, hopefully he replies… haven’t had contact with him in a few years, but I do have quite a few with no disclaimer so I’m gonna shoot for some of those. The next challenge is that my scanner that my iPhone came with will only allow 24 scans for 1 document… so I’m gonna check out app’s that will hopefully let me do more than that per document, so that 1 book doesn’t take like 6 pdf’s :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got this today… @jessethestoner , fingers crossed!

Hi Buckaroo,

Overgrow! It used to be the greatest site. Then Richard had problems and things went awry.

At first glance, I do not see a problem with making a PDF. But, I would like to know a little more about where it will be posted and possible traffic. Do you have any direct links?

I have a couple of partners and they know much more about the digital world than me. I need to ask them and have as much information as possible when we speak. In fact, they could have some ideas that will help.

Saludos desde España,

Jorge

5 Likes

Very cool, thanks bucka. Bucka bucka bucka!

1 Like

Cannabis: a history
Martin Booth, 2005, fine.

5 Likes

The book of grass: an anthology of Indian hemp
Peter Owen, Grove Press Incorporated, 2nd edition hardcover, 1967, very fine.

6 Likes

Electronic library. Download books free. Finding books (ca1lib.org)

good resource for finding books online. theres a few of the ones op has listed here you can read in full

5 Likes

Nice link man! Thank you :pray:

Hi,

I’ve joined the forum to nag you into putting a few more up!

Come on man where are the other 450…

I also have a collection that I’m pretty proud of… Maybe 700 or more books and several hundred magazines

5 Likes

Very nice to meet you! Are you on LibraryThing? I’m looking forward to seeing some of your stuff, please feel free to post them here. And welcome to OG! When you have a chance head to the introduce yourself thread and say hello :wave:

4 Likes

Grow master presents indoor growing: a complete step by step recipe & guide.
Rick Schlotzhauer, 2018, 1st edition, signed, very fine.

6 Likes

Marihuana the weed of madness the killer drug
Earle Albert Rowell, 1940, very good.

7 Likes

Sex and marijuana
1975, Advent Library, very fine, remainder mark.

That makes a few… your turn now, throw something up @Ukbookcollector , Impress me!

11 Likes

Not really a grow guide but a very random and unusual piece of stoner lit

9 Likes

I love all things legislation… Maybe in some time to come we will all catch up with er… Thailand or Uruguay!

1 Like