Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

For when legalisation isn’t happening… From the SDS a proper hippy/ counterculture book! Has some really original ideas of what to do when in trouble with the guys in blue!

9 Likes

Nice books, thanks for sharing, your not oldhippy from LibraryThing are you?

1 Like

I have a library thing account but I can’t remember the name or access it… So honestly can’t tell you! Ha. Stoners eh…

Is your collection straddling genres now… I find myself collecting more counter culture now than cannabis.

2 Likes

I do straddle into other drug related genres a bit, do you happen to have any of the Indian hemp drugs commission report 1893-94 volumes? Plant hunters books? Blues?

Some one said they like a spiral bound…

Love the info on the front page… The whole website in take to the toilet form… Oh how the world changes.

5 Likes

Nice one :point_up: love spiral bounds!

You would need to give me the full title and I will look through my word doc… I’ve only just really started cataloguing so might take me a while to find them if I have them.

COVID really messed with my collecting( forced move and lack of funds etc) but I’m getting back into it hence finding this forum thread etc.

3 Likes

The very hard to read part in the to corner says to Soma from Lamar…

Always wondered if it’s that soma…

Edit … No haven’t thought about doing that but can’t see there being another soma… that was a very pricey buy almost didn’t get it but then thought hey you get one chance and I took it!

7 Likes

Omg :flushed: wow! Dude!

1 Like

Have you asked Soma about it?

1 Like

5 Likes

Very nice @Murciano207 Spanish edition, thanks for sharing buddy :+1:

1 Like

United States Department Of Agriculture, Farmers Bulletin 663: Drug Plants Under Cultivation
W.W. Stockberger,
U.S. Government Printing Office, June 5th, 1915, first printing, very fine.

7 Likes

The Cocaine Tester’s Handbook
Adam Gottlieb, Kistone Press, 1975, very fine.

5 Likes

Great book. Several versions out there…

10 Likes

IMG_20210809_132247

Where the collection started for me… Thanks to an exgf that gave me this book/addiction

7 Likes

Really think every stoner should have this book… History of Netherlands cannabis journey written by someone involved in it. So many good stories.

Sadly I believe the author passed not long ago… Peace and many a smoke to you fella!

11 Likes

Here’s the 2nd printing of that one :point_up:

9 Likes

Very dangerous book… Bud and beer is a no go for me unless I’m going to sleep. Ha ha

Original labels in the back from the college in Amsterdam where I bought it from and ed delivered himself after a trip to the cup I was told

8 Likes

I have a few different versions of this… Sabbah one. The shop in Brighton put out so many great titles.

1 Like