Let’s see those old grow guides and collectibles!

7 Likes

New school indoor marijuana cultivation 101
Jeff Mowta, 2003, Headspace Industries, 1st printing, very fine. ISBN 0968293956 @Ukbookcollector edit :point_up:

5 Likes

New school outdoor marijuana cultivation 100
Jeff Mowta, 2003, Headspace Industries, 1st printing, very fine. ISBN 0968293948

6 Likes

Cultivating chronic marijuana indoor/ outdoor
Jeff Mowta, 2004, Headspace Industries, 2004, 1st printing, very fine. ISBN 0968293964

8 Likes

Any chance you can send me the isbns for these…

1 Like

Yeah, gimme a few minutes.

Edited 2 of them with isbn, you’ll have to wait till I get home for 101 but I’ll dig one out and get it for you :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s pretty cool scrolling through here and being able to identify that one or this one as a yours buckaroobonsai. We always loved them now others can too, welp a little bit. Lol :joy::expressionless::grimacing:🫶:kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s fun to share :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Can you all help me I’d what this is, found it in my drawer full of micro dots and folded sheets. I know what I used it for, but it’s old and I have no idea what it is. My memory has ran away from its original use.

7 Likes

That’s odd, I am not sure about that.

1 Like

It’s old, probably late 70s.

1 Like

Not particularly rare but great photos.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Great book in relation to the Dutch system. Not legalised like many people think… Just ignored wilfully buy the govt unless you don’t pay your tax then in which case you get some serious trouble as a coffeeshop owner!

5 Likes

Growing for growth herbal oasis
The Petgro Company, 1981, very fine.

5 Likes

The gourmet guide to grass
Mahash Isyurhash, Pinnacle Books Inc., 1974, 1st printing, fine.

6 Likes

im pretty sure this has already been discussed, but ya know short term memory and all that :smirk:

but are we ever gonna get ta see inside them???

inquiring minds want to know!! :kissing_heart:

~lime~

1 Like

One of these days dude, maybe a couple of them that don’t have a copyright disclaimer, but you guys have to understand that they are stored in trunks, pulling them out is a lot of work, when I post these shots I am grabbing images from my LibraryThing account and putting them here, it took me like 2 years to get them uploaded on there…so patience my friends :sunglasses:

7 Likes

i understand man thats alot of stuff ya got there i would be a lil worried just lookin at it :crazy_face:
haa haa yeah i bet some of the old counter culture black market ones dont have a copyrite
just keep doing what ya do mate i love it and really appreciate all the effort ya put in :kissing_heart:
~lime~

2 Likes