Lets try this another way big plants small pots

We can all be thankful for that! :rofl:

3 Likes

No no one wants to see that little thing

🫣

4 Likes

Im really enjoying the smells im getting off of that P Marker cut. Lemon candy. Which is not what i was expecting. Last night i did notice a little bit of a solventy smell mixed in as well. Here they are at 28 days.

I also got 3 of those round amazon octos set up with a Headband, Bubba Kush and Triangle Kush in a 2x4 tent. Im on the lookout for those square ones you have.

11 Likes

Looking good Jet!
Sorry to hear about the flooded pool and flea plague, that sucks.

When I was a kid I lived with my pellet gun and slingshot. I could hit flying birds shooting my pellet rifle from my hip 1😂 I don’t havr any guns now, got rid of them to save my hearing, but your plinking and rat fest sure sound fun!

7 Likes

All running smooth here. No issues . Permanent Marker looking EXCELLENT, ICC packing on serioius weight(amazing cut this is) , Tahoe about done.

No, keeping AF, just not running it at the moment. Wanted some different in my collection .

Running: Ice Cream Cake, Permanent Marker, Tahoe, Romulan, Goji Pinesoul.

27 Likes

Looks stellar as always

Great job
I read a lot about Permanent marker she sounds interesting :face_with_monocle: hopefully she’s as good as she said to be

5 Likes

Im telling you, that Goji Pinesoul smells JUST like some kind of medicated ointment. @jetdro doesn’t think so but I’ll swear up and down on it.

5 Likes

Well that doesn’t really sound tasty :thinking: is it tasty medicated ointment? :joy:

2 Likes

Nothing beats smoking some BenGay weed. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wo the F tastes ointment to the best of my knowledge ointment was never applied orally

5 Likes

Romulan smells HEAVENLY…Goji smells excellent to me too, NOT medicated like Habbit gets

6 Likes

Tahoe , Romulan , Goji

23 Likes

ICC

23 Likes

Man jet that first pic is awesome. Huge bud. Love the ICC. She’s purdy.

Grundle

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see mine in flower
Till then I’ll watch yours

5 Likes

Looks awesome Jet! BTW what Romulan are you running? Sourced from Farmer Joe?

5 Likes

Damn, Jet, That ICC is a fat one! Good job, bud and glad to see you posting again! I’ve got one 2 weeks or so into flower I can’t wait to try.

4 Likes

yes farmer joe

Look what i found in the Mustang . Figure been in there 1.5 years :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Cant recall what it is , think Amnesia Haze or Goji .

Its totally brown , not much smell , but surprisingly not dry at all!! But its also not sticky . A whole ounce , wonder if still any good , guess ill roll a joint of it and see :boom:

16 Likes

My god its ugly , lol
Looks like what i bought in 1974 as Colombian.

Not sure i should smoke it . Has no smell but feels excellent , spongy . Feels just like my killer bud does when cured , but no stick on this , none

Reckon it cant hurt me , right ???

11 Likes

Your gonna be impressed with her and the weight she will throw

4 Likes