Lets try this another way big plants small pots

Hope your staying dry. Let me know if you need anything. Looks like the house is good from the photos I bet the creek behind the house is full tho

3 Likes

Ok brother

Wishing you well

I know it’s bad out there🙏

6 Likes

Wishing you the best bro

4 Likes

Hope your doing good and just relaxing and not affected by the flooding or anything else.
Best wishes to u and the pack

5 Likes

Same! Long time no Jet :cry:

4 Likes

20 days so far

:pray:

4 Likes

Jets doing fine. The flooding receded about a day or two after the rains. I’m not sure why he’s not been on but when I call/visit I’ll be sure to ask.

10 Likes

He told me he’s taking a break and doesn’t know when he’ll be back.

That means it’s up to me to keep you informed about the pack.

8 Likes

well keep the topic warm till he’s back then

6 Likes

Haha tell jet fish says to “ rip your dress off “ lol

5 Likes

I was going to say un knot your panties
But @ifish beat me to it

As Long as he’s well that’s all that counts
All good

Peace my brother

6 Likes

I’ve I nice blouse might fit him
: )

5 Likes

I can’t stop laughing :joy: oh shit
lol

5 Likes

Jet moved to a Leper colony in Molokia, so he would be the handsomest man there.

3 Likes

Nice harvest of WC this morning

Full tent of Tahoe doing fine

Romulan taking over tent 3 , running over icc and Goji , lol

Tk bulking up week 6 or so

ICC doing what she does , incredible plant and self supporting . I intend to breed to this lady

TK is a floppy bitch , last run of her , Mom gone . Last run of Tahoe , Mom gone . Mac gone .

No more Mom’s. Too much hassle n space . Cuts placed in fridge , grab when i need , opened up Mom tent , now have space to run through the Dosido , which will be next

ICC allowed to get 40"tall at flip this run . She doesnt stretch much and supports herself , going for the gusto .

Samwells Dosido F3 down , will hit both ICC and WC with a nice male , not often i hunt a male , but ICC needs to make some seeds for me , WC too .

Last week here been Hell . More rain n wind than i have ever seen .

Yard flooded , pool been underwater near a week .Nothing in the house , no damage other than tree limbs and filled up pool .

Pack is fine , Mercy hung out with me all morning and afternoon while i harvested the WC , and placed the ICC in their place .

3 ICC and one GORGEOUS Permanent marker . PM already purple in leafs , think she will be something .

Sorry been gone , just been busy , also been shooting my PCP rifle A LOT !!
Met several others online near me who are into the PCP . They are all my age , retired or about to , and mostly very well off . One owns a machine shop , and is an expert 40 year machinist . We made my AA TDR FULL left hand now :sunglasses::boom::sunglasses: and i have been shooting every day .
500 rounds shooting in an afternoon cost me 6 dollars!!! Another owns 25 acres 5 miles from me , we set up metal targets and have shot “meets” out there , and can hunt on it too .

My rifle is 20 years old , bolt action , and has a skinny barrel on her . The gang laughed when i pulled it out at the first shoot off . They all have 4K FX fully tuned rigs with 2K scopes on them . WTF ya gonna do with that toy ???

After the first meet , they no longer say that . I wiped all their ass’s BIG TIME out to 100 yards . Not one of their $$$$ rigs , either off hand , or just front bipod , butt on shoulder , could hang with us .
Once on full machine rests , the way they tend to shoot , its a different story . They can group right at 1 inch out at hundred , while mine will do 1.3 or so off a rest .
Difference is this , i can shoot same group , 1.3 inch @100 from my shoulder with just a bipod . 2 inch’s shooting off hand . They group 8 to 9 inchs off hand and no better than 2 inchs or so from just a bipod and gun on shoulder .

4 or us went rat shooting the other day . At a closed construction site FULL OF HUGE RATS .

I only brought front bipod , and had 6 rats. down by time they even got their shit set up . One would call rat , before he even got rifle set on his rests, i had already killed it , lol . I did that about everytime till one got mad . Since ive been shooting 500 shots a day , off my shoulder or with just bipod , my skill with a gun has returned . I took 4 rats at 75 yards that day , standing from my shoulder . None of them could hit one at 25 yards off hand . I LIKE TO HUNT , and practice in hunting situations , not off a bench with front n back rests . They now understand and a few are now practicing off hand also , lol

So , sorry been absent , all is good here. , just a busy last month or so. AC took a shit , pool filter split in half , Randall brought fleas over and my pack got infested :see_no_evil: , found the PCP gang , and just now getting back to normal around here

PART ON :sunglasses:

25 Likes

You have one personal photo in there, bud. @Jetdro

5 Likes

least it wasnt a dick pic.

awesome tent shots those are the reports we missed. i see no apple fritter this run you toss that mom also? ICC is still a stunner. and a winner. now that you found real life friends you dont go forgetting about us faceless and nameless ones :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If you need any cuts I have let me
Know

Good to read you brother

Great to hear your doing fine my man. Sorry to hear of the flooding and glad the pack is doing well. I love guns, all kinds. I have a friend that is a lieutenant colonel n the army. He came down a few weeks ago with a bunch of rifles and pistols. Great time at the range. I shot a 45/70 for the first time. 498 grain shell. Made me step back. Holy hell it was great.

Grundle

The group of guns

7 Likes

I see you’ve been doing some Amazon shopping lately :slight_smile:

4 Likes