Leuh13s Grow Journal - Mysterious Prenseeds

I was planning to dim drivers to 50% at veg hehehe. I use a Sonoff so I can see how much power they’re draw :wink:
I don’t have other space to run veg&bloom separated :disappointed:

4 Likes

I use sonoff stuff also :+1:

4 Likes

But I’m newb on it, maybe has other option for better eficiency on these leds. Was that Im asking hehe
If not, ok, Im going well on my studies hahahahah

2 Likes

today complete 2 days after I watered her with humus tea and did a topdressing.

Fan leafs apparently has not stopped to get yellowish tone, I’ll really confirm it in next days I guess.

48th bloom day

1 Like

My camera is a shit, sorry for low quality. I need buy another iphone lmao

4 Likes

I was thinking about this pot is small for her and don’t have much space to her roots get desenvolved

1 Like

She is looking much much better stopping the yellowing for now

I would go ahead and remove the leaves that are 50%+ yellow as they aren’t contributing enough towards her growth to keep them on and will help to see when the yellowing resumes. Being almost in her 7th week with a guestimate of ~5 wks left, I would expect the yellowing to resume in ~2-3 wks for the extra energy to fatten up the buds to finish up.

As for the smaller one, I noticed yellowing starting on her last week though she has less bud sites so I wouldn’t worry about her as it appears limited to just the 3 so may be just shedding what she cannot maintain but I would increase her water as the soil appears on the dry side

2 Likes

I haven’t good news…
I saw many seeds on my daughter and with @sk1 help I started to hunt male flowers and… when I found 5th flower I decided to kill her because I saw thousand seeds too… my harvest was corrupted so have no sense to keep her alive.

I have other girl on my tent, she’s in 12/12h since she born because I was flowering my main plant when she came out from soil so I don’t know exactly how many days she’s in flowering.

I watered her today

4 Likes

Oh no! That really sucks though it tends to be pretty common with bag seed. On the bright side, you still have this other girl just keep an eye on her for those darn nanners…take a look at the Bohdi Co-Op Preservation project and see if there is something there you would like to try and practice with :wink:

2 Likes

I need to finish my tent before start to grow another plant.
Ill change for EBB&Flow and I have a lil work to do to build that. my solstrips is coming and I wanna buy drivers on black friday hehe

so… maybe its better don’t get compromise with those nice old strains if I can’t give all my best to her :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone involved with the project is in different stages of production…most won’t be ready until the spring though worth considering now so when they are available, you will receive it/them for just the cost of shipping…this will allow you to have great genetics to practice and play with while knowing what to expect taking some of the stress out of learning and able to free up some money to buy the needed equipment - just something to consider

1 Like

Hear @MomOnTheRun !

Go and grab some seeds bro ! Save some for later.

Really good genetics out there, life is too short to grow bad weed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I forgot to update here heheh I was travelling and her was alone for 4 days :disappointed_relieved: but she survived :sunglasses:

some defs maybe because she was withthout care but now I’ll try to feed her correctly. I cutted at mid because I found some seeds there and was affraid to got another male flower

4 Likes

Hi all, after a break I’m back here
I’ve finished my EBB & Flow system 02/17 and my clones started to veg.
I’m using 50L water reservoir and nuts GH flora series
20ml flora bloom + 10ml flora micro + 10ml silica
two clones I put on pot almost 2 days ago only and you can see dif on pics
she’s a clone from OG Kush that my friend gave me and I veg on soil for almost 2 months and I cutted her off and did clones using all branches.

6 Likes