Leuh13s Grow Journal - Mysterious Prenseeds

Got it, I have a daughter on the 34th day of boom. I think that I have some old photos and I’m going to start a topic of her. I am using “prenseeds”, it’s a cannabis sold in Brazil that comes from Paraguay and has no control of strain or anything … It’s put on the ground and see what will come hahaha male, female, indica, etc… each seed is a new surprise. my daughter is more sativa, I was lucky because it’s my favorite style

I add two pics of her

25 Likes

Looking good! Let’s get some details on the lights, Nutes, soil, anything you can tell us. :v:

4 Likes

Pretty lady…we are hungry for more input!!!

3 Likes

@Fewding, Those lights was made by myself. I bought 2x 50w leds and a 100w reflector, I disassembled everything and made a clean connection using only the boards with LEDs.
I’m using a sonoff and this DIY is consumpting exactly 140W from wall.
this soil is sold like complete for each period (veg&bloom) but some leafs is losing those vivid green and getting some yellow how you can see. I’m not sure if it’s a MG deficiency or other things

@Stusatwork, thanks bro, I’ll try to keep this journal updated weekly

10 Likes

Yup, if you find details about the soil composition, that would help. What size are the pots ?

7 Likes

All in all, your daughter looks gorgeous just a bit on the hungry side…looks to be nitrogen though need to know more about your soil

Pulling up a chair :wine_glass: Oh and Welcome to OG!!

8 Likes

@sk1 those pots has 15 L
@MomOnTheRun thanks for ur attention, here is soil composition: Calcium - 0,79 / Copper - 0,004 / Iron - 2,1 / Phosphorus - 0,31 / Magnesium - 1,2 / Manganese - 0,04 / Nitrogen - 0,41 / Ph - 6,6 / Potassium - 0,36 / Humidity - 52% / Zinc - 0.007

5 Likes

my homemade led panel

8 Likes

From the soil test it looks like you have way lower calcium than you should have and really high iron and magnesium. More than likely the high amounts of iron and mag are tying up other nutrients locking them out

4 Likes

hmm, this is my first attempt to grow, I never did it before, so, I don’t have any kind of experience. Do you know how can I fix this problem?
probably will be my last cycle on soil, next I’ll try an E&F system, a friend are helping me to build it.

6 Likes

Before we discuss fixing it, how do you water?..amount, frequency?

4 Likes

500ml each 2/3 days.
on my last transplant I found some worms inside soil. is it good for plants?

4 Likes

Compost worms are excellent for plants giving more nitrogen and aeration.

Looks like 2.5liter (10.5c) pots so 500 ml(2c) water is good though the frequency may be a bit much…do you ph your water? water to run off?

2 Likes

oh and do you flood the pot or let it slowly sink in?

1 Like

I think he mentioned 15 liters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your right…my bad lol DavesNotHere is right…should be:
Phosphorus->Potassium->Nitrogen-> calcium->Sulfur-> magnesium-> iron-> trace elements (copper, manganese, zinc)
instead it is…
Iron->Magnesium->Calcium->Nitrogen->Potassium->Phosphorus->trace though no mention of sulphur…I have grown in worse soil :stuck_out_tongue:

I am more worried about the roots seeing a ph issue with the leaves twisting (1st sign) getting lock out (ph out of balance) and may have root die back so we have to figure out what is causing it as deficiencies look to be just starting ime experience watering is the main culprit…if not amount and frequency then hard (high ec) water is which brings me to another question to get a fuller picture… do you know the ph of your water going in and coming out?

1 Like

I’m not checking PH because I didn’t buy a ph meter :frowning:
i’ll get it in some days. I was checking and this pots has 7,5L each, I was wrong.
I didn’t flood my pots, just slowly watering till start drain run off

4 Likes

here go some pics taked now (35d of bloom)

10 Likes

Looks like kitty want some leaves…

3 Likes

Did you ever mention what and how often you’re feeding them or adding to the soil?

2 Likes