LF legit Acapulco gold seeds

Hello, I’m hoping to be pointed in the direction of a breeder possibly on OG with some reliable Acapulco gold seeds or clones as what’s available at seedbanks I’ve used seem far from reliable.

2 Likes

I smoked some Barney’s AG and omg .

1 Like

I seen barney’s and I’ve grown some barneys farm seeds in the past including their glue Gelato but since than I’ve seen alot of comments about them being a white label seedbank and this particular strain/project I need authenticity

I grew and smoked barneys ag it’s a heady sativa, but supposedly has nepalese highland in it.

2 Likes

I am growing a back cross on my grow log, Splinter's Doja Dojo. It’s AG x (AGx(Blue Highland Thai x Afghan)). i got one female that is just starting to flower. these genetics are from colorado sativas, but it’s a next gen of mountain organics AG bc1. So, 75% AG. it was pretty aggressive in veg and the male stretched was stretching a few inches a day when i took it down.

i have also some pure AG seeds, but i haven’t got them to pop. 0/4 so far. colorado sativas was selling them. The genetics came from snow high, but it may be a snow high x some very old AG clone. it’s hard to tell from the description if it is just a next gen of snow high or not…either way, it would pure. super long flower supposedly.

2 Likes

Greetings @taxolotl,

@lambchopedd did a brilliant AG Repo for Overgrow a couple of years ago and may still have some seeds to trade.

Acapulco Gold Repro

My AG indoor run from those seeds produced this eight-foot tall beast.

16 Likes

Acapulco Gold - 13 Regular Seeds - Plus Star Drip Fem Freebie - Mass Medical Strains

Vintage Mexican Sativa Landrace

1 Like

I’d recommend Snowhighs AG releases for the most authentic I’ve found. MOB only released hybrids and a bx, but that male is unbelievablly strong, fantastic stuff. Barney’s is actually a hybrid made by reeferman called Apple Pie and it’s an AG with Highland Nepalese (another awesome cultivar). Highland Guerrero from Cryptic is pure and from old rescued seeds. Chimera Highland Guerrero x Blueberry has some of the best AG phenos too. One of my favorite strains, stoked to see what you’re up to :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Those are supposed to be more prone to gender issues than the snow high version…according to reports on a variety of forums. I think one guy couldn’t get a proper female from it…may be hard to get proper males too, but that isn’t always as important.

Im suprised noone has mentioned @Guitarzan may have some AG kicking around idont know if it was him that dis the reproduction but he had a bunch of it been awhile thought .He sent me 5 to 6 flips of different phenos he found there was a Jungle Bush pheno in there that grew just as far out there as the Frankenstein ,huge tall monster bushes

2 Likes

frankestein comes from AG?

2 Likes

An amazing citrusy sativa aroma and zingy flavor. A high that makes you laugh and love, very energetic, positive, uplifting, clear, and in some phenos, psychedelic too.

Cant say ive felt psychedelic weed in a long time LOL

1 Like

No Frankenstien is a complete different cultivar by @JohnnyPotseed . Grows very hug thick bushes and currently is my daily driver.

5 Likes

ah whats frankies parents then :o?

1 Like

Boy oh boy there is a list of knockouts in that one including one of my absolute favorites a 1998 serious seeds white russian.Johnny has the exact pedigree.A lot of straight up killas in that profile

3 Likes

ALL seeds were bought in 1998
White Russian
Sour Diesel
The Pure(Skunk#1)
Blueberry
White Rhino
Hawaiian Snow
G13
then added Maui Wowie
and crossed back with;
White Russian BX1
sour diesel BX1
Took me 3.5 yrs to blend then another 1.5 to smooth her out. Total of just over 5 yrs
For the past 25 yrs I’ve ran her as a clone only, just last year she was reversed by several folks here, including myself. So Fem beans have been available for a couple of years now. i also offer cuttings of the Original Frankenstein nonw n then.

11 Likes

Man thats deep !!! Awesome Lineage , have you seen any mutants in your runs of frankie?

1 Like

There are different pheno types displayed from her beans. but even the worst looking (to start) turn into some truly nice plants. lol

1 Like

I won one of those reversals in a giveaway from another user here, so I was curious about the cultivar , thanks for the info brother !!! :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

btgw @CapnCannabis thnx for the tag in. lol

3 Likes