LF legit Acapulco gold seeds

I pollinated a landrace beast of my own, Just hoping she produces seed, I busted open a pollen sac and did find a VERY small seed, I think i’ve got a few more weeks to go

I post in my Siberian Ruderalis thread a bunch. Shes wildddddd. More like a feral beast than a weed plant :stuck_out_tongue:

i might run frankie after her , I like the sound of it

2 Likes

with @Taxolotl permission, I’ll post a couple pics of my latest Frankenstein (aka SHE BEAST)
Here she is at about 3 months old

here she is a couple weeks later when I flipped her (3.5 months old)

hereshe is a couple days ago after being in flower for a month (also pollinated with fem Frankie dust for more Fem Frankie beans lol) in the middle, you can recognize her by the stems system coming out of the 5gal bucket

edit… ooops lol wrong pic here she is (right pic this time) a couple days ago

7 Likes

Most folks that do run Ms Frankie, end up keeping her for their daily ‘go-to’ smoke

3 Likes

awesome training you’ve got on those ! SHE beast indeed

2 Likes

Frankie Grows spear buds strong knockout high.Will rival any dispo weed out

there

8 Likes

Always a pleasure i love me some Frankenstein

3 Likes

I posted the wrong pic from a few days ago. I edited the post to show the right pic, lol

3 Likes

Ofcourse :smiley: thanks for sharing

Thank you all for any input, help, direction you’ve provided I’m looking into most tips you’ve shared. Really prefer my money going into the pockets of an OG breeder for what it’s worth.

You really cant go wrong with @JohnnyPotseed so many reviews of goodness he has many stellar Crosses go check him out you wont be sorry he has a cult following on here thats hard to shake off

2 Likes

Huh, I had no idea there was such a mashup of classic strains in there. I’m pretty sure I have some Frankenstein x PPP. Did you do that one?

1 Like

@Taxolotl There are some AG beans that Bodhi and iirc @WoodstockFarmacy had. Bodhi did a repopulation after or along with Woodstock, and iirc the repopulation done here was from that same stock. There should be a decent amount of beans floating around still. You should give the trade thread a try.

Also, mass medical was selling a repop he did that was also from the same stock. He’s not someone I would suggest using for anything, but if you strike out elsewhere, it’s an option…

Good luck!

Definitely going to order some of those off you in the near future after I get the rest of these planned runs on the way. Been seeing too much praise not too!

There is no REAL Acapulco Gold left on most seed banks, although some preservationists claim to have the sixties originals, most notably, Snow High. All that sixties weed was pure Mexican sativa, and AG had like a 16 week flower time. Stems and seeds in it all, wish I’d saved mine!

Barneys Farm rendition is an excellent reconstitution of the original, however, and duplicates the high of the sixties Acapulco Gold very well. I’ve grown it a few times. Homegrown also sells the Mexican Haze which is said to be designed around AG genetics. Most of todays sativas lack that old school rushing giggles so prevalent in Mexican landraces.

Always fun seeing what y’all are growing from the old days!

2 Likes

Yes I did that one also, cuz. lol

2 Likes

A couple years ago, another OG member had some old AG beans. He sent em to me to do a seed/preservation run with.So any of the seeds or crosses you might see from me that were done ARE supposedly the real deal…

edit… I just went back to the original thread I did on em. They were originally from Bodhi Seeds. Done by @lefthandseeds sent to me by @Cory
Sorry, I had to correct myself! lol

3 Likes

How is the effect of Frankenstein? Its ancestry is unknown, at least online. Do you know anything about that?
Beautiful plants, by the way.

lol When I bred her, I was in an illegal state. I passed out seeds, clones and buddage to friends all over the country. While telling anyone i gave seeds/clones to. 'do as ya want with em, grow, trade/sell, smoke etc just DO NOT USE MY NAME! That’s why ya don’t see the lineage! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming:
everyone in the Ganja community, all over the USA knew where she came from, but followed my wishes. lol

4 Likes

Beauty plants @JohnnyPotseed and @CapnCannabis

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :+1: Thnx brother, I do love her! lol She originally wasn’t bred for commercial distribution. But out of love for the plant and a need for something medicinal as well as recreational for the wife and myself in our old age. lol She turned out good enough that any of our friends and family only wanted her. Unlike a lot of strains, after ya smoke any strain awhile, you get the ‘meh’ … but not Frankenstein, she always performs and you never get tired, inured, or immune to her…

3 Likes