Starfighter F2 Grow Log

I can’t wait to see those pictures!

3 Likes

Headiegardens has that in stock right now.

2 Likes

@MonsterDrank I I actually saw that he had shoe selling for him, then that he lived near B and was good buddies with him. Kinda of funny really. I never intended to have stuff in the tent when stuff happens but when it does always leads me to the best of people who has done it before me.

4 Likes

Whoever wants to pay shipping can claim a spot there’s only 5 spots for now. I’ll make another give away soon!! Here’s the first 5 Starfighter F3 from me.

CLAIM HERE

1. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  2. @sober :us:
  3. @Cannaology :us:
  4. @SubzeroIceKold :us:
  5. @Tejas :us:
12 Likes

@Sintax @Illicitmango @OhNo555

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this opportunity @Enjoi802

Good luck folks

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Let me know if you would want to do a trade with my top three Milk N Cookies by exotic open repro I am wrapping up ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow those filled fast lol

3 Likes

Alright homies. Hit up the DM with the Info and I’ll get those out ASAP.

9 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Enjoi802 .

4 Likes

14 Likes

I am not the best at photos and I’m pretty sure seeded bud isn’t the sexiest, but here’s the final shots. The whole tents down, cleaned and getting ready for the next round of fun. I appreciate everyone tuning in. I have been contacted by a few folks about where these maybe available, as for that I’m not to sure yet. But keep an eye out for sure folks. As there’s a ton of beans. I figured I’d separate them by ladies and maybe release them as so, I don’t think I’m sold on throwing them all together yet, but that maybe what happens.

13 Likes

Nicely done my friend

3 Likes

Alright so here’s the next one. And we will let this one go around 4:20 today. It’s the Jack Herer F181 S1 from Mel Frank X Starfighter F2

9 Likes

Which time zone please? @Enjoi802

2 Likes

Hey brother I was late seeing this. I started the thread a little while ago. It’s called LGVS Giveaway Threadtasitic Bonanza.

The fun just started.

5 Likes

Sir @Enjoi802

EAGLE HAS LANDED :eagle:

15 Likes

Awesome sauce. Good to see they made it.

4 Likes

@Enjoi802, your letter arrived, thank you!

1 Like

Got a couple packs of this on a server auction right now. Time to get it!!!

3 Likes