List of the strains in your bud stash

Did your Kashmir have floral terps? I had a Trainwreck cross that branched out everywhere, smelled like lavender and smoked as you described.

1 Like

Man, you guys are making me want to break into my own stash.

In order of most-cracked jars to least:
Hella Jelly (HSC)
Snow-G (Twenty20)
Sweet Afghani Delicious F1 (SS)
Avenue of the Giants (Twenty20)
Dragon’s Hashplant (DFG)
Hawaiian Snow (GH)
Super Lemon Haze (GH)
Critical Kush (BF)
Runtz XL (SS)

Really getting torn trying to decide what’s gonna be in those jars come next December. I took advantage of FDM and AKBB Thanksigiving sales…which means difficult decisions await. Sativa, can’t decide Honduras x Panama (Ace), C99 or African Queen (FDM), or Chocolope (AKBB). Indica, torn as hell between 9lb Hammer (Jinx), NL#1 or Blue Genes 907 (AKBB). I know any of those options will be good, but that doesn’t make it easier. I wish I could find more info about the Blue Genes 907, I remember a Blueberry I smoked in 2005-6 like it was yesterday I’d love to relive, even if just in part. I love the fruity terps on the Hella Jelly. On the other hand, the nostalgia value of NL1 might be just as vivid. And I love the flavor of just good, more traditional, “weed” terps as well.

May just flip some coins and take 'em as they lay. Before I even get called out on it, “grow them all” - I’m downsizing next season so I can take better care of things as they get big in the fall, it kinda got away from me. Had 5 big girls this season, and pounds of extra herb, it was just too much. Promised the other half only 3 bigguns 2023.

I’m becoming a weed fiend. Seems I’ve found some friends here :rofl:

7 Likes

In Grove Bags I have :

Ogah
Mac 1
Orange Goji
Space Monkey
Wedding Cake
Blissful Wizard
Reeces
Milk bone
Cereal milk
Animal mints
GG4
Gelato

8 Likes

Wedding cake, monkey slapz and pine tar kush. All great sleep aids

6 Likes

Only a couple right now ICC, jack herrer, dosi do, killer queen, fried ice cream

4 Likes

Im still smoking on all my last season stuff and added a couple over the winter.
Sour grape
Blueberry diesel
Just cut today, soon to be in the stash. Grapex x Blue Sunshine

6 Likes

Amnesia Haze, blue dream, pineapple, trichomes and cream, Mimosa, white truffle, chocolope, critical orange punch, and truth og

3 Likes

Wedding cake and raspberry zkittlz right now. And a wedding cake vape for the workday :blush:

3 Likes

Mother’s Milk for daytime inspiration and uplift, then Lemon Fire OG for body relaxing day-ender. And “Terry T” cbd strain for in-between.

1 Like

Josh D OG Kush (fresh out of his fridge).all the rest of my stash I grew in 4x4 for the past year.
Afghani Bullrider
Mowie Wowie
Pineapple Express
Freakshow
Kyle’s Sweet Island
Durban POISON
Sour Diesel
Gorilla Glue #4
Cherry Garcia
All Gas OG
Green Crack x SSH
Gelato
Gelonaide
Grape SMASH
Alaskan Thunder Fuck
Harlequin
Dirty Girl
Grandaddy Purple Freak
Cinnamon ROLLS
Trainwreck
Bubblegum
and maybe a couple more.

purple unicorn
panama red (fake)
grape cake
chem fuego
blueberry pie
bubblegum gelato
“gorilla”

none of it is any good though. probably my fault. mostly outdoor, i could have done a better job.

1 Like

Salmon River OG x 88G13HP/ Blakdak - nice smoke with a happy, floating kind of high

G13/SilverHaze - wonderful up high, now after a long cure it’s very good, tastewise and the high (i regret hnot keeping a mother)

Bubba Kush IBL #1 - the “coffee” pheno, unfortunately hermed so i culled it, great and mainly body high, absolute sleep medicine

Bubba Kush IBL #2 -pruple witch pheno, i don’t like the smell that much, high has more head to it, it’s kind fo confusing and exhausting

Lemon Orange - so loud and terpy, taste and smells incredible, it’s strong and gives a very heavy head buzz; i can’t recommend to smoke it when drunk lol

Chronic/Cheeseberry x 88G13HP/BlakDak - nice sublte sweet and earthy smell, better with a longer cure, strong head and body buzz

probably have one or two strains more but can’t remeber right now

1 Like

Nice, who is the Bubba IBL bred by? Worth sourcing if I am looking bubba in seed form?
Thanks

it came from Mark / Strainly via a memebr who unfotunatley left this place. (greetings @dequilo)
I put over 50 into soil and only 4 came up (3 grils - one male)

I suggest to get seeds from other sources. Look around here on OG, i’ll bet you’ll find someone who made seeds and is willing to share some.

greetz

1 Like