Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Thanks for letting me know. My grow space is 2x4

2 Likes

Just checked our stock, in Canada warehouse, we only have 5*5 ft grow tent in stock now~~

If only I had room for a 5x5

1 Like

Harvest from TSW 2000
If you love them, don’t forget to order during Nov.28-Nov.29, get 15% off, original price is US$249.99, Black Friday price: US$212.99, save US$30 total !

Would you like to grow better buds by adding extra lighting in your grow room ? During Nov.28-Dec.2, Mars Hydro will have a big sale.

Extract US$10 coupon code can be applied into any sales on www.mars-hydro.com

1 Like

Goog day ~ all brothers, Black Friday Sale, take a look if you are interested ! :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

Hey, brothers, whats the difference between TSL2000 and SP250 ???

2 Likes

You sell them, so shouldn’t you know that?

I guess they won’t back their product up, unless there is a Black Friday sale looming? Good luck Stiggy…It’s a shame your lite is not working properly Pal.

K.

Is there any problem you met ?? Let me know, pls

Mars Hydro indoor grow show

SP250

2 Likes

2 Likes

Quick 5 week flower update with the mars hydro tsw2000

1 Like

Our boss is very happy with the sales on Black Friday​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, so we decide to adjust Black Friday promotion :grin:

-15% off on all lights till Cyber Monday

-Combo sales still there

-Cancel the lucky bag one!!

So we still have three days for the lowest price in the whole year. Don’t miss the chance! And don’t forget to share your order here to win a free light :partying_face:

www.mars-hydro.com

1 Like

TSW2000 week 5 ~

1 Like

Hello, brother, after Dec.2, all our price will back to original. Don’t miss the chance if you like it ~~~

1 Like

What the bottom dollar on a 24 x 48?

Use our code ‘Overgrow420’ can save an US$ 10,

Today is the last day of 15% off on all items, click HERE view more if you are interested ~