Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

@Zoey question
I have a 24 x 24 tent
Was comparing your ts 600 to your reflector series 48 chip?
Does the ts 600 have a built in fan?
If not cooling is it suggested to use an external fan ?

Light coverage which one would you suggest

I like the price of the ts600

3 Likes

Hey, @Papalag

They both can be used in a 24*24 tent, They are both use epistar chips and have a reflector design, but they have more in difference, TS600 is white spectrum, Reflector 48 is purple light.

Reflector 48

Coverage: Veg: 2’x2’(60x60cm); Bloom: 1.5’x1.5’(45x45cm)

Actual Power: 92W+/-5%@100–277V

TS600

Actual Power: 100W±5%@AC120V 99W±5%@AC240V
Coverage:2.5’x2.5’(75x75cm); Bloom:2’x2’(60x60cm)

ATT: TS 600 can only be used at fixed voltage of 110~120v or 220~240v. And TS600 is no driver design.

TS600 is no fan built-in, thus it doesn’t product any noise. You can use an external fan if it’s not cooling.

Haha, when you use the purchase discount code ‘MarsHydro420’, the price will be more lovely. :smile:

1 Like

Long time to see, friends !
SP250 and TSW2000 speaks for itself, it can be use in many scenerio, first time, commercial, project, micro grow. Would you like to test one of them ? Share us an unbiased grow journal ? ? ?

2 Likes

Thanks for the info I believe I’ll go with the reflector series I have two of the 96 chip ones in the big my 40 in sq tent now and love them
Still love the purple sun
And thanks for the discount code
Peace

2 Likes

I would like to test a TSW2000 in my bloom space. It’s the right wattage with a good footprint. I always state what lights/feed/medium I’m using. And document the good and the bad :sunglasses:

I’d never considered Mars hydro cos “blurple” but now you’re at the white light stages I’m interested. Also considering a bridgelux EB gen2 strip build.

4 Likes

@anon58740919 bro, they already offered their lights to the community for testing, then failed to follow through on their offer. Dont get your hopes up like we did, lol.

8 Likes

They also put a comp up with @Tappy being the winner and he did receive his light. They have had a bad rap so far Mars hydro but they’re trying mate. I’m not arsed if I get a light for testing. Although it would be novel to try a different light for bloom. So far I’ve used. Meizhi. Citizen cluo38 lights. (White and Royal blue) Solstrips. GN Telos 0008. HPS. MH

I think I’m an addict :joy: appreciate the heads up but I won’t lose sleep either way my good man :wink:

I’ll come back and like your post in 27 minutes :rofl:

5 Likes

@Papalag Just let you know, you can have a 20% off discount on all reflector series right now. The discount code is ‘MarsHydro20’ PEACE:)

1 Like

@TrevorLahey The pervious offer is valid, come on! Let’s enjoy the new one~

If you want to test our lights and would love to share your using experience here, PM me, we can provide you a special price !:wink:

1 Like

" recently chopped down this Dark Devil auto grown under my sp-250.
Couple more days in the drying boxes and Ill get a dry weight. "

LOVE:innocent::green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Grow under 2 x TS1000 in a 3x3 tent, during 4 months, from seeds to harvest. Really happy with the result!

3 Likes

Pumpkin I have a question, I have my Mars 1600 that I paid a lot for approx 5 yrs ago
Never used it much 2 grows and then a third and about 10 diodes burnt out
Can I get a credit voucher towards one of these new lights,?
No where near the number of hrs the light was suppose to be able to run before wearing out

3 Likes

@STIGGY We will have a black Black Friday promo on our new lights, but it only for 2 days with limited numbers. I will keep one space for you, tag you and PM you when it begins :wink:

1 Like

Hey, growers

Do you remember I posted some reflector grow photos at the beginning ? Now it grows some buds.

This is the Week 8 (day 52) of flower, he grows many strains at the same time,like Chem Crush, Dark Angel, Sour Jack, Sour Diesel, Berry White, Monkey Balls and Durban Poison

5 Likes

They look like they’re doing the job…
an 800 over each 2x4 area for flower?

1 Like

@MichiGreen Its Mars Reflector 144,
The actual power if it is 280W, it can cover a 24ft in a flower stage, and 35ft grow space in a veg stage :wink:

1 Like

This is another customer using Reflector, it’s Reflector 96, just started with his grow.

1 Like

@MichiGreen I notice that Led white light is the new led trend, which would you prefer when growing ? White spectrum or purple ? Or mix ? Why ?

1 Like

I’ve been reading lots of positive reviews about full spectrum lights, rather than the blurple lights that produce light mainly in the PAR specific wavelengths. CMH was going to be my next direction for lighting, but the full spectrum diode arrays are looking like they’re approaching 3 micromoles/joule some time soon? I’m still watching them for the next generation.

2 Likes

Normally, plants only need red nad blue color in the process of growing. For a full spectrum, it includes all light wavelength that plants needed, they can be applied into a full grow stage.

For par rate, we don’t calculate by time, we calculate it by light hang height. As you can see our SP250 below for your reference,

2 Likes