TS, the one for veg grow

2 Likes

TIPs: Do you scrog your plants or not? :face_with_monocle:
Some reasons why you should use this method? :point_down:
-bigger yield
-no small buds if you do it the right way
-low plants=low lamps=less space

1 Like

New released video of TSW2000, by JEY team(Joy, Emmie and Zoey) feel free to leave your comments below~

1 Like

I think the production value was good I also didnā€™t mind the background music ā€¦my only suggestion would be to show the actual wattage draw at the outletā€¦I also think thatā€™s the number you should list on the light instead of the total amount of watts of led chips, I believe this would help to set you apart from the competition and would intern bring higher caliber consumers to your products

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice, actual power of TSW2000 is 300watts.

1 Like

I genuinely appreciate the response

1 Like

Hhahha, I am truely appreciate you like the video and your genuine reply:)

1 Like

In other words stop misleading people purposely :rofl:

3 Likes

In all fairness all led companies seem to be stuck on one of two bs numbers either the total of led chip watts capacity or the this light is equivalent to this size HPSā€¦but I think the first one of these bigger companies that quits all that Tom foolery and says naw there all full of shit hereā€™s the real numbers is gonna leave the others behind in both sales volume and reputationā€¦ So might as well try to make it our sponsors that succeed cause I donā€™t have the money to start a light company

3 Likes

We on Overgrow are far more educated than your average consumer.

We know that PAR is important. Marsā€™ typical customers may not. Throwing all the jargon would only confuse them. HID equivalent might be the only thing they understand.

I have a mars light. I did my due diligence and am happy with my purchase. Buying anything without due diligence is foolish.

5 Likes

All the lights i have atm I bought from Amazon , they all stated how much the actual draw was and the par ppfd footprint etc. some of the companies there do not offer the information tho. Im sure theres a reason for that lol probably not a good one though.

4 Likes

Mars has bare bones PAR maps too and they are close enough to a Migro PAR test that I was convinced.

2 Likes

I saw Mars on Amazon as well and considered Buying their lights too. Coming from a lifetime of Hid use i was and still am skeptical of LED lighting lol but wanted to make the change. I like the length of Mars lights and they seem to be well made i just wasnā€™t willing to spend double the cost, or more in some cases compared to some of the other lights, but im Not saying that they are not worth the extra cost. I donā€™t mind spending money i just want to be sure its spent wisely. Iā€™ll keep an eye on the light giveaway winners grows. Glad to hear that the lights are working well for you.

1 Like

I did a cost benefit analysis too. I was thinking quantum boards but they ended up being over my budget. I could light half my tent with quantumā€™s or a full tent with not quite as efficient mars product.

Iā€™ve got enough light for my space. It could just be done with fewer, more efficient watts.

3 Likes

If you donā€™t mind me asking, how long have you had the light , which model , and have you Flowered with it yet?

Itā€™s a TSL2000. I havenā€™t had it very long and have not yet flowered with it but my plants are exploding in veg at 24ā€ away from canopy.

4 Likes

Should have a separate switch for uvā€¦if and possible English better the manual for instruct when use it.

2 Likes

Sounds good what size grow Room or tent?

1 Like

2x4 tent. If I have one complaint itā€™s that it runs a little hot but I air cool it with a fan and itā€™s barely warm to the touch.

3 Likes

Im interested in seeing how close to the yield claims it gets , i have a 4x32 tent I would like to put one in. You doing a grow thread?

1 Like