Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Yes, its TSW2000 :grin:

1 Like

Do you know how many pcs TS600 we will produce each day? If this is your first time grow, you will pick TS600 or TS1000? Why?

Back to New Year Holiday :grinning:

3 Likes

Is Side or Supplemental Lighting Worth it For Cannabis Growers?

Happy Friday! :sunflower:Wish your plants will like Mars like these like TS600 :ear_of_rice:

Fisheye lenses work wonders at making thing appear larger then they are.:grin:

2 Likes

I make all my women wear fisheye lens glasses :laughing::v:

7 Likes

If you want to use ‘DIM’ function on Mars lights, but not familiar with that so much. :unamused:

Try to this method: forget that function,:smoking: just moving light height, see if you can get the ideal power :sunny:

That’s nice…UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF HEADROOM!

2 Likes

Have you known about Mars tent? Do you know Mars tent can increase Mars light 30% par rate? :smoking:

Features of Mars Hydro Grow tents
Steal poles, corners, and fixture braces
Ultra-reflective lined Mylar that ensures superior light dispersal and reflectivity
Vented flaps with screens
Removable waterproof floor tray
Non-toxic, environmentally-friendly materials

2 Likes

Tents are only 72" tall.
12" for the pot, 12" for the hangers (can modify these), 18" for the light above the canopy.
That’s 42" gone!
Doesn’t leave too much room for a taller Sativa!
All of my newer fixtures have dimmers on the drivers.

I flower my taller strains in a spare bath tub with 10 ft high ceilings! :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing, your Sativa had nice buds,you take care of them very well :+1:

2 Likes

Our New Year Holiday is over, back to work today officially :girl:

3 Likes

if you cannot open Mars official site, pls don’t worry, it is under a maintain, will back shortly :clapper:

How is your factory doing with the virus is it close or far from the problem

Thanks for caring, the main epidemic situation is only in Wuhan, which is under control, its not close to our factory. The government is actively taking many measures to deal with it. Other cities have little impact.
To show a full support, we are now work at home,:grinning: telcommuting~~

I believe this will be restored soon :innocent:

1 Like

Btw, our website maintain is finished, free to check out!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I really hope that you are correct and that this is wrong. From the visual looks…it is very widespread and growing fast…Take care and best wishes to you and yours for a HEALTHY and happy New Year!

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

4 Likes

I pray that their Gov is not lying to the people out of fear what the world will think, to late for that.
Time to get together as Human beings and fight this Virus together by sharing all information which may enable us to find a cure.
Prayers for us all.

2 Likes

This data is shared public, and its updating everyday. I see the same numbers from our network. Now, you know, to avoid any more potential spread, we all work at home. I don’t want to see any more get injected, hope we all will get rid of this soon. :two_men_holding_hands: :two_women_holding_hands: :couple:

4 Likes