Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

Welcome to OG forum!

2 Likes

Hi, enomuumi,

Thanks, we want to have a giveaway recently, stay tuned if you are interested!:slight_smile:

This plant I think stayed under under mars side of tent. I donā€™t have the photos anymore of in flower but they are posted on another forum. I could post screenshots but think that would be against sight rules as you can see forum logo and adds.
Did you say you now use heat sinks? As the units run hotter than expected and the fans are quite noisy

1 Like

Hi,Shroomgod

Our older version are all purple light, here is how plants grow under mars reflector 144.

2 Likes

China mate :+1:+ 20 characters

5 Likes

Made in China, no go for me

7 Likes

Good Day , I remember that the mars 2 units and maybe more had UV diodes (correct?)
And when the light was on they appeared to be out, on my 1600 (older unit) how many UVā€™s do I have on my unit?
I am running it now and it appears to have at least 7 diodes that look browned and burnt out.
I am wondering if it could be more than just the Blue colored diodes that are burning out?
Also I never noticed this when I ran the light in a cooler (below 78degs) envoirment , grow room temps.
What say you please?

5 Likes

Well I wonā€™t be investing in any Mars Hydro equipment as I find it quite rude that Iā€™ve just been ignored with a fairly basic question.

10 Likes

Youā€™re asking the top secret stuff.

6 Likes

I thought the reason for us donating to the site WAS to be without companiesā€¦

11 Likes

Hi, Ole

We understand why you said this, i guess you must had a bad experience before been dealing with some Chinese company, but we create real and high-quality stuff, if you read some reviews or tried out our products, you will change your mind.

Whatā€™ more, we have worldwide warehouse available among USA, Canada, UK, AU, Germany. Fast shipping within 3~5 business days, no custom tax needed. If you are in one of those city, we will ship the item from our oversea warehouse directly, not from China.:wink:

Hi, Explorer

We are very sorry for letting you have this bad customer experience. Could you pls let me know more details on that? Weā€™d like to take your advice into our later service. Thank you!

Hi, HaRdRoc

Why we want to have a giveaway here? itā€™s like you will bring some gifts when you visit your friendsā€¦:blush:

1 Like

Hi, Ole

All Mars Hydro lights are ETL listed for US and Canada market, and CE, Rohs approved for EU market. All the components are higher standard quality and safe to use. Strict Quality control at least 3 times before releasing for each shipment, defective rate are controlled within 0.5%.

We offer 3 years warranty to all our led grow lights. With Repair centers in USA, Canada, AU, UK, Germany. We can provide fast after service upon your needs within 24 business hours.

No worry about the before-and-after sale service.:innocent:

You can try some Mars Hydro led if you are interested!

Hi, all expert growers and engineers

:boom:We want to have a giveaway recently, keep your eyes on us if you are interested !!:wink:

2 Likes

You donā€™t own a Mars hydro to say they are the best quality.
You have a Meizhi. :sweat_smile::wink:

2 Likes

Hi, friends

I see you left so many advice above, do you mind sharing more thoughts on mars hydro ? Weā€™d love to take some of your advice here. Thank you!! @HaRdRoC @allotment @Explorer @STIGGY @OleReynard @Esrgood4u @shroomgod

2 Likes

We need a new mars hydro setup.

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping the give away light is the mars pro 2 itā€™s only 862.39 CDN !

I need a comparison to a gavida 1000 watt and this appears to be the closest.

1 Like

:grinning:

:heart_eyes:

1 Like