Looking for Sweet Tooth #3

this plant is half Shishkaberry and looks good!

5 Likes

Very descriptive on their site. That pheno information is cool. Donā€™t see that included with other descriptions, or maybe I should spend more time looking online at seedbanks. Either way cool.

To extract the shish from this outcross will be like walking on water guys. The male is a blend of space queen and kalimist hybrid damn, both are very resilient in offspring against an afghani hammer and to get a neat segregation will be expensive and an hell to drive. Itā€™s like extracting the SPG from a sweet tooth, even the more fanatics donā€™t dare to dream about that.

Now i find the blend itself interresting on the paper for people that like a balanced weed for a daily. Only the starship part is unknown for me, i think that you can expect with little margin of error a mellow/coton that can take a stoney torque with abuse. In this spectrum of potency i will be less adventurous and i will more hunt a Lifesaver ^^ Itā€™s a very characterized blood, like the bubblegum that make me like drunk lol

3 Likes

UThe House of the Great Gardener has a strain called Barbera Bud, which is also half Shishkaberry. Iā€™ve been thinking about getting it and just trying to find a good Shishkaberry pheno and maybe at least get a similar lady to keep in the stable. The Barbera Bud also is supposed to make some top notch award winning hash and sift, which would be nice. Check it out guys, you might find it interesting.

Edit after the thought: was just researching this strain and found mixed reviews on the company. Probably not for me, but interesting nonetheless.

2 Likes

At first look itā€™s very nice reference man, good find, the strategy is clear on the paper and have a decent logic. But ā€¦ feminized.

Itā€™s a no-no for me, even if they give me a thousands pack for free. What i will do with a strain that iā€™m unable to improve/stabilize for my own tastes and that iā€™m unable to trade/share as genetic material ? All this money invested for nothing, no way.

Well i stay on my initial opinion on the Shish, i will get a certified clone by the breeder himself before to find any valuable seed source ^^ Itā€™s a sarcasm off course, Steve donā€™t give a fuck today about this business and donā€™t give a fuck that guys want to maintain his lines lol

3 Likes

kish from thc seeds is a direct descendant of shishkaberry and zooseeds has a version of shishkaberry but i canā€™t read espanol ā€¦ shishkaberry needs its own thread

http://zooseeds.com/es/home/123-semillas-marihuana-feminizadas-shishkaberry.html

4 Likes

I may have a couple ST3 x sunshine Daydream beans left
Dunno tho
Just tried to pop some and left someone in charge of putting them in dirt and they either died or are not labeled w the rest of the beans this guy totally messed up

1 Like

Wow , i heard about this in a Shooter Game xD so awsome

1 Like

@Knospe has some directly from BreederSteve. Maybe he can help.

2 Likes

Maybe Dream Comedy true for someone whos looking for

Steve cares about his business as passionately as he always has. Just a different business now. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

my last swt and shisk from knospe are sadly not cracking after 4 days, despite having used seedX to enhance germination probability as the first 3 swt I did try didnā€™t germinate.
will try to give them a ā€œshakeā€ with some drops of peroxide.
DS

5 Likes

damn if you get any more shisk seeds let me know iā€™ve been looking for it forever!

1 Like

Sweet Pink Grapefruit (from clone)

4 Likes
6 Likes

In a way its a kind of a compliment to Steve that all of that SWT #3 stock got bought back in the day and all were popped and none are left to survive to this dayā€¦ :smiley:

2 Likes

I know Iā€™m a lil late to the party but do you happen to have any seeds of this F5 available?

1 Like