Looking to run a cookie strain

I’ve got a few things I can trade, I really like savory and bakery tasting kinda weed.

8 Likes

I have GSC regs. If you’re interested. DM me if you are.

12 Likes

You need to check out the white truffle or pancakes cultivars, I grew a cross of the two this year about a couple weeks away from knocking her down and it was like walking into a bakery after they vanilla frosted a bunch of cakes :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Your description hits that right on the head

og cake is another that comes to mind too that def smelled like a cake/bakery and turning out awesome, extremely easy to trim too

3 Likes

I have some strawberry truffle seeds somewhere there regular seeds

1 Like

have a Sherbert cookies from Nirvana, that is feminized. willing to switch out for a Northern Lights if anyone has one?

regards,

Got a few fems I got for free with an order off Strainly a while ago if you want to give those a try, guy said they were his friends stuff from a seed company they were trying to get started called Dirty Foot Genetics, I have three each of:

-Forum GSC x Tropicanna Punch BX1 FEM
-Blueberry Muffins x Tropicanna Punch BX1 FEM

LMK if either/both of those would be of interest to ya and I’m sure we can figure something out.

3 Likes

Both of those sound delicious, gonna go through my seed box in a bit to see what we can do.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.