Seed Swap Alert

Hey everyone,

I hope you’re doing well. I have some cannabis seeds that I’d like to trade, and I’m wondering if anyone is interested. These are all regular, photoperiod that were pollinated by Nebulis Kush, and I have a few different strains available:

Deep Breath
Jet Fuel Pie
Sour Diesel
Double Chocolate
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Critical Widow
Zkittle Brain

In addition to these strains, I also have some White Gold x Watermelon Dragon seeds available for trade.

If you’re interested in trading for any of these seeds, please let me know what you have to offer, cause I am looking to broaden my seed collection!

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from everyone!

20 Likes

Did you say pre 98 Bubba lol

4 Likes

What’s the jet fuel pie ? Thanks

2 Likes

Yup! Actually a preservation run @DougDawson did and I crossed 3 females to my Nebulis Kush Male. The females were nice and then Nebulis Kush brought out some unique characteristics

2 Likes

Jet fuel Pie is a cross of Wedding Pie x Jet Fuel Gelato that I hit with some Nebulis kush pollen

4 Likes

i’ve got some wreckage master bastard and bog bubble i can trade. i would tell you the genetics and who it came from but it was in the veterans giveaway, those had duplicates so i can trade them. if things go right in a few months i’ll have a buttload of grizzley purple kush feminized, but i’ve never reversed a female before so who knows on those. i’m a big fan of sativas and noticed you had sour diesel in that list. if you’d like to trade that would be cool, right now that’s all the seeds i have that i can trade, but when i start running them i should have plenty.

3 Likes

Definitely willing to trade, anything else catch your eye besides the Sour Diesel?

1 Like

Wreakage master bastard is @thceed

5 Likes

critical widow would be great. dm me your addy and i’ll get mine out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Well no broadened seed collection is complete without some autoflower or Cap Junky seeds.

4 Likes

Save some for the contest.

3 Likes

What Exactly is wreckage master bastard?I have a pack and my curiosity is getting the best of me.Big dinosaur egg beans very shiny

2 Likes

I have a few that get Wet tonight !

2 Likes

There are a couple of pictures of it over on my thread

4 Likes

what contest?

1 Like

The one that I am going to start after @MoBilly is done with the London Pound Cake challenge. That should be enough time for everyone to get some beans.

5 Likes

i giggle every time i see that name, all i see is ‘lemon pound cake’ and that cop doing a double take.

1 Like

Bumping this up to see if there’s any new interested parties!

2 Likes

Would you trade jet fuel pie for some amnesia haze x orange goji? Thanks

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior Yup absolutely!

2 Likes