Lothar's recipe

Lothar's recipe for General Hydroponics 3-part nutrient solution designed for interrupted feedings like ebb-n-flow or drip. Values are given in Millilitres per Gallon. (Nice mix of standards, eh?)

You should leach your system between the veg and the flower cycle or your plants may stretch. This is also designed for a 9 week strain so if you have a 7 week strain only go to 5 weeks then leach. Weeks 5-6 and 7 are the same anyways. Weeks 8 and 9 are plain water for clearing.

Veg

Week-----1-----2

Grow----10----12
Bloom----3-----3
Micro----5-----6

Bloom

Week-----1-----2-----3-----4-----5-----6-----7

Grow—2.5-----3-----3-----4-----4-----4-----4
Bloom—10----12----14----16----16----16----16
Micro----6-----6-----7-----8-----8-----8-----8

Ml per Gallon

QUESTION - Would Lothar’s feed schedule work with a non-Hydro Drain To Waste (hand feeding) in Coco w/ Perlite?

No - it will most likely be too strong a solution for coco.

Lothar was the guy who taught me all the basics about, high pressure aeroponics almost 20 years ago.
This is old school hydro, it works fine. I used it when I started with Aeroponics, but it’s just a base line.
You have to adjust it to each strain, but most strains would do all right with this feed plan, in any kind of hydroponic setup.

With Coco/perlite, I would maybe start out with half strength.
But GHE is used by many, I am sure there are newer and more usefull feed plans for coco.

1 Like