Loud (road-kill) skunk

Some ppl just LIKE getting it in the .ss.
He paid 300 USD for RKS that didnt even have Skunk smell.
And he rates it 5 stars :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I paid 65 usd for 3 packs ( 12 seeds each) Heime Cheeba RKS.
And if its nothing close to RKS or skunk terps i didnt pay more then for the smoke itself.
And then i at least know my self and not taking just others words for it.

7 Likes

I grew out some of the HC RKS from Kropduster the photos are above. It was definitely worth what I paid for it and returned some excellent smoke and ever better bubble hash material, the yield was low but I’m not that great at growing pot so that might be a me issue, I got some raspberry rally seeds from the same guy and they are really outstanding buds, the terps are loud potent ripe raspberry, extremely unique and very very frosty. Anyway, It looks like you have the newest drops and phenos from them, I’m really interested to see what the new plants from him look like. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Didn’t know if everyone knew about this.

5 Likes

Ya, it was posted back when it happened.

1 Like

Corey heime crosses it and a lot of people have that here. I have two packs!

1 Like

Some food for thought

mm

10 Likes

Was Mighty Might an auto?

1 Like

I’ve was offered “Shoreline fog” 4 years ago but never received it .

I could make something similar when Ive made the RKS repro seed run.

I also have Exodus Cheese x Stardawg, so crossing it to RKS HC would produce something similar, although i cant trow Skunk bud#18 into the mix.

How was the Corey Haim as smell and smoke ?

4 Likes

I havent grown it out yet. I’ve had stardawg by itself and it is my favorite indica. Don’t know if it was corey cut though. There’s also Guava cut and of course seeds.

2 Likes

I think the breeders called it semi auto. It does have that skunk funk. And maybe related to rudarelis skunk from the original seed bank nevil or Alaskan thunder fuck.

Last time I saw it was circa 1996sh. Was quite skunky. Not rks.

mm

3 Likes

I got these pre sovielt mazar X old colombian gold from Arizona. Ironically as a plant they look alot like nature farm skunk 18 but a bit bigger. Alot more resin and skunk.

This plant is def graduating into the population.

Although I have always been skeptical and questioned skunk-scam Sam and all his stories that never add up…it’s best to try his formula anyway as a form of scientific method

Flowers are extremely dense, pungent and one of the stickiest skunkiest specimens in this year’s run. Will know more once she dries

If you thru a bud against a wall it would stick. It’s impossible to handle anything after touching these flowers due to stick factor

Last pic does flower size and density 0 justice

The look , color, resin, all factors remind me of my teenage days. A real gem

mm

13 Likes

Here’s some pure peru. Cat piss skunk pheno. Another one that will be graduating. When I first saw the neon green flowers (first time ever in any Latin American country I’ve been to with it) the flower whispered to me “cross me with your most skunky ghani” which I have done.

Later when I was in the jungle and smelled them preharvest I knew that getting em back to Canada was a must. And reinvigorated my passion to recreate rks its seems when we almost or give up on something the universe hands it to us on a silver platter

This specimen has the tallest standing trichomes of anything in the garden this year.

mm

16 Likes

God damn, your work never ceases to amaze. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

How is the smoke?

1 Like

All pics are fresh harvest mostly packed with seeds.
Prob won’t be smokable for a week. And will be a shadow of true sensi in taste and effect

The smoke was great in peru. Basically a great sativa buzz minus the pungency and sour Citrus of the rks from the 90s. Wich easily could have been related to mass production and processing methods down there

mm

3 Likes

It’s not terribly potent but a nice even high. Taste is good and reflects the smell. The strong and pungent skunk smells fade away quickly unfortunately but maybe that’s just the nature of the beast.

2 Likes

Here is some skunk from the 70s.

Came from Cali but could have been made in Mexico or new mexico…

Who knows? Maybe skunk-scam Sam Genetic make up is true?

It 100% has mexican and or “thai” and hashplant. Would love to have a plant dna tracker

This is def on par with loud skunk / road-kill and will be graduating

Ammonia. Burnt rubber. Sulphur. Sour Citrus

mm

16 Likes

Here is a pnw hasplant rumored to be started from nevils catalog 1988…it’s either the pure, the g13 cross or the nl1 cross. I was gifted the clone from old timers from the sunshine coast who finally coughed it up

Looks and smells like a pre soviet Mazar or hybrid of it.

Another graduated specimen. Would have been called skunk weed in the 70s, 80s, 90s

She is already in reveg

mm

22 Likes