Loud (road-kill) skunk

Nice man looking forward to finding an RKS keeper in these 1988 G-13 hashplant beans now. Good looks.

2 Likes

I hope you find something

I ran this cross by nevils best friend and colleague. He said no rks in either those parents or the cross. I can try to find a screenshot of the convo

mm

In the Mr nice forums nevil gets more in detail

mm

1 Like

I read the stories a while ago… Skunk 18 is still skunk1…

“Before it all happened, original 1831 skunk” zzzzz

2 Likes

A bit more detail

I’m guessing sam didn’t have the Dutch leniency nev had in Holland to improve the line? Or just a matter of growers egos clashing

I know for sure Sam got fucked over bad by some Dutch gangsters on a seed deal or more in his first years there. Spending those years couch surfing vs doing any actual work.

mm

2 Likes

I was really hoping these kandahar black #3 from landrace warden were more funky skunk…now they arent that close to finish or cure so who knows.

They are by far one of the best true landraces I ever grew

They are up there with pungency. Giving them a good brush or shake walking thru reveals a very acrid sourness. But putting your nose into a bud so much more

mm

14 Likes

1970s skunk

Came from California but could have originated in Arizona.

Without a dna test I cannot confirm but I smell Pre soviet mazar and Mexican in there.

Totaly rks. Dusted with the 81. Phenos were all over the place. Glad I saved a few original beans to focus in on this one

mm

12 Likes

17 Likes

Original silver pearl…bx2

The last strain sensi ever should have discontinued. Arbitrary plant in the garden for personal smoke

Tastes exactly how it’s smells. Blueberry cheesecake

The bx2 are extremely uniform. 5 plants. 5 tops. Even small subtle plant differences give the same platinum finish and smell / taste

mm

17 Likes

#bc #tunakush bx1

(#rockstarkush x #tuna) X (original tuna)

by far one of the world’s most #pungent and #dense possibly most #potent #cannabis #afghnaica #hindukush

it’s a small #plant with a low yield but goodness gracious is she incredible and worth the work

my guess on its petite stature is it grew quite high in the mountains. at least she is pretty rugged and take a beating outside

let the name pay homage to its marketing packages (tuna cans) and not its smell or taste.
for the last 4 weeks inside or outside the oxidized fragrance smells like a 7 day old dead skunk on the highway at the peak of a humid summer.

pre soviet importes selections canadians made seem to be dense, stout and sour. an indicator why the original growers opted to produce them indoors sea of green and more preferred in home made hydroponic buckets. or outdoors to avoid aerial detection

An ongoing skunky project

mm

16 Likes

Having a lot of luck with strayfox and his burnout stinkerz line. 4 of 10 absolutely reek of skunk spray and I can confirm that they maintained the strong smell for about 10-12 days after a good two week dry then the skunk smell slowly fades away. Good building blocks for my little army.

22 Likes

Skunk….we say. Yum

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

mm

Knadahar black from Landrace Warden

No go on skunk but damn. Totaly the father of the blueberry lines. Straight grape bubblicious bubble gum / grape kool-aid

Arguable to be one of the prettiest specimens I have grown

mm

11 Likes

Uploading: 20231019_194447.jpg… Uploading: 20231019_194451.jpg… Uploading: 20231019_195757.jpg…

Pre soviet kabul pure

Def was in one of the original skunks. 110%

Soft lemon skunky bottom. Advancing her into the future

mm

8 Likes

Island pink kush

Kept her alive and will never leave my side becuase we got this from 92 to 95 in winnipeg as “skunk weed”

Let’s see how the cross turns out

mm

10 Likes

med-mans head-band

Not the best pure strain for flower but the best male donor or female reciever I have ever experienced

I’ve had 1 skunky purple kush x mmhb back in the day on my hunt but some crack heads broke Into that warehouse and killed all the plants way back.

I really need to focus on her more too in the mix

mm

6 Likes

Have you ever messed with a line called R2? I’m currently growing some seeds that came from the clone. Not s1’s. I’ve heard it has some good quality skunkiness (is that a word?)

2 Likes

I’ve done some work with R2, still have a pack of beans left. It’s as close as you’ll get to Nevil’s NL2. I wouldn’t really call it skunk or RKS or anything.

5 Likes

I grew the original. Nl2. That and r2 are still alive on the east coast of Canada.

It’s has the pungency. But is more a mix of puke / bile / sweet then it is skunk. I rekon its from the thai in the criss

Great smoke and plant. I have a wack of crosses

mm

7 Likes