Low watt growing

I feel there was something wrong with the roots ( some type of rot, or a big hit of salts), it looks like another has or had an over fert problem too. overall not looking too happy like they are not getting oxygen at the roots.
Don’t worry you will get quite a few buds outta there

I had a few guerilla plants in different locations do similar once, they died very quickly and after some investigation, it was over fertilisation at the very beginning when I prepared the holes, I had a small handful of urea in the bottom of the holes thinking it would break down before the roots got there. The plants grew fast and soon found the little patch of death I had left for them. Each plant just a week apart died within days.

It’s just cool what you can do with a few bulbs, especially now there is the led type that is quite an amount more efficient than the CFL type.

Rock on man, Happy Days.

2 Likes

Yeha once a plant goes crispy like above its best just to pull it, and they usually never recover.

Now that you getting to the end of this round, What updates are you thinking about doing as now is the best time to do them ?

Probably missed talk about it in the last 70 posts, but a inside circulation fans would be a welcomed addition :wink:

4 Likes

Not to be a dick but I’m keeping it under wraps wanna see what people think when I have it all done up @Mr.Sparkle

1 Like

Here’s first time pic of the new baby’s for the next grow couldn’t figure out how many to pop so I went with as many cups as I had left witch was 5 so here they are gues I got lucky popped 5 and all 5 grew check out ur test seeds @Swampthing

1 Like

Sec number 1

1 Like

Sec number 2

1 Like

can just tell us in chat over in discord :wink: haha

Sec number 3

2 Likes

Sec number 4

1 Like

Sec number 5

1 Like

Group shot

2 Likes

So sorry about being gone for awhile a lot is going on in my personal life so I had to step away from everything for a min so here’s an update on the ladies and what else has happened we had a heat wave and while I was at work the power went out killed my new baby’s must say I’m sad that I don’t get to mess with any sec after this run but the ladies survived thankfully @Swampthing send more then 5 so I popped the last 5 and all have popped will put pics in a min the ladies are just about done give or a few days one have turned mad purple wasn’t expecting that and she didn’t get fed or treated differently hell its been hot af and still turned purple would of loved to see her in the cold months but I didn’t take any clones of her so next up pics

2 Likes

6 Likes

Hell yeah just got some mail thanks a lot bro will be looking forward to those as soon as I can pop some maybe with the next grow sense there autos must say I found the stickers funny :blush:

5 Likes

when there’s somethin’ strange…in ya neighborhood, who ya gonna call?..
ReikoX?

:thinking:
:evergreen_tree: there’s nothing normal in my neighborhood

2 Likes

lol I know right had a big grin on my face when I seen the stickers

4 Likes

Took some pics of the baby’s sense I didn’t get around to pics of the ladies these new 5 that I popped seem stronger then the other 5 not sure if it’s cus they were already out of the shell when I planted the first 5 or not because that’s the only thing different that happened with these ones it’s still been hot here so not sure plus the power hasn’t went off again (knocks on wood) so we will see what happens with them excited to see

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of the ladies caught them before bed

7 Likes

You would think they would stop throwing out new hairs it’s like week 8 or 9 but they keep on spitting out new hairs and getting bigger so not sure when to give them the chop

1 Like