Low watt growing

Cuz for not being fed they have a bit of tip burn… Nothing crazy but seems that they are eating… Just need something fixed…

2 Likes

Yeah I seen that was thinking it’s from me using old soil since I ran out of seed starter soil that has no nute in it at all so im sure it’s from the plain water going through the used soil so it’s releasing the old megacrop feed from the last grow

2 Likes

Pretty Impressive @Kingaizen69. This is the third time I’ve read this thread, and it gives me some hope that I am heading down a similar path. I know I would be happy to get similar results. I am glad there are people like yourself and others on OG who show their results, both good and bad, because you reduce the learning curve for those that follow. Peace and Good Karma

4 Likes

Thanks @anon95954822 it’s a passion of mine to grow and help people anyway I can it’s not about all that expensive equipment will it help sure but not if you don’t have the basics down so I’m just trying to show people you can do just as good with equipment you can get at ur local store if you see in my first few posts I just had one or two screw in led bulbs then moved up to 14 and stopped there my last grow I had oz’s per plant so you can get a good amount with only screw in led bulbs good luck with ur grow fam any questions feel free

3 Likes

Took some more pics gave the bigger ones a weak feed to see how they do and removed the bottom leaves on the two biggest ones cus they were to close to the soil so when I watered them I’d have to lift them up some so they didn’t get all wet there all gonna end up lollipoped when I go to flower them anyway so alil head start I guess

5 Likes

Flush them out… No feed and they edges are starting to burn… I would say salts in the soil are high…

They look good, now let’s get them praying

3 Likes

Would you flush them after just adding a weak feed and from what I see it’s mostly the one on the top right corner that has the burnt edges and that’s towards the older leaves so would you just go with a few gallons of plain water @toastyjakes

1 Like

Yeah just because they look healthy in color, they just got a bit of the droops

2 Likes

How much would you go with gallon wise I was thinking 2 at most but to be honest i haven’t really done the whole flushing thing much just mostly at the end of flower if even then and do you think I should flush them all or just the ones with the edges alil burnt @toastyjakes

1 Like

Yeah as theyve been just plain water they shouldn’t need a heavy wash out but yeah a couple gallons should be good… just wanna be sure you get all the problem causing excess out and then when they start getting thirsty feed them

1 Like

Hopefully washing the soil out will cause them to be praying by tomorrow

1 Like

Ok thanks fam I’ll flush them all out then and see how they do after that by the way did you move on from megacrop and if so what are you using now what do you think about the lilltle one should they get flushed also @toastyjakes

2 Likes

I’m still stuck on megacrop lol it’s the V2 now but still using it…they don’t seem too bad I’d say leave them be for now and focus on the big and droopys

2 Likes

Ok then will do thanks for the info fam always nice to get advice from the people here and yeah I’m about to send a new package of megacrop to the house this week so they will be getting that when it comes I heard they redid there formula so interested to see how much better it works then the old one @toastyjakes

2 Likes

Just got done flushing out the 3 biggest plants like like @toastyjakes suggested now they are back under the lights they still have about 3 hours til bed then we will see how they took it when I get off from work in the morning :blush:

4 Likes

Looks like the plants both liked and hated the flush leaves edged look better but they are droopy can tell they don’t like being wet like that the little ones are still doing good and now for some pics I rearranged them

2 Likes

4 Likes

Give them a little LITFA and they should be fine. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Now as they dry the should start getting prayerful… When that happens you won’t water again to the droop …

For now … add some LITFA and keep an eye open

1 Like

Yup I am they are sleeping I like the way I have them arranged now had the light lifted up they were getting close to it cant wait to put them in the tent once they are alil bigger not sure if you can see it off to the right in the pics thanks for all the advice now I’m gonna just let them do what they do

2 Likes