Low watt growing

Here’s some pics of girls fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Took some pics before I go to work

3 Likes

Just wanted to thank everyone that’s been here and show some love the way I can I’m always looking around for different things or reading this or that and I’m not sure if people already know about this company but I think there new or newer there a fertilizer company they say they use new technology in what they make so I emailed them and boom they sent me samples no shipping needed was kool as fuck of them shout out to https://andersonshumates.com/about-us/ they hooked it up and I’m sure they will do the same for you all

3 Likes

Thought I’d take some pics since I’m off and there awake

5 Likes

Went a head and fim’ed them since they are getting pretty tall already

6 Likes

Is it still called a fim when you get it perfectly how you want?
Setting up nicely for a bundle of buds.

@Pedro_Bann not sure cus it’s how I want it now I hope it takes but I’m sure I took off 80% of it so good question

This time around the pots there in won’t be there final home will be going into a pot like two times the size there in now then into there new home got a tent for them as they flower

Got another sample pack for you all to try big shout out to http://www.heavy16.com/product/heavy-16-veg-b-2-3-2/ they hooked it up just got it in today looking forward to seeing how it works out

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of the plants a few days after the fim doing pretty good just got in the new sample of megacrop so the big ones will be getting some this week

7 Likes

Just finished drilling drain holes for the plants new homes got there final pots yesterday off today so they will be going in there new homes by the end of the night

4 Likes

Just finished repotting all the baby’s heres a few pics I cleaned up the lower leaves there droopy from there watering in I used more so there was no dry spots

3 Likes

Couldn’t help myself had to take a peek and see how they were doing and here’s some pics to show

5 Likes

Looks like they appreciated the bigger pots. Hope they straighten out for you. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

I’m sure they will they seem a lot happier in there new pots so I’m guessing they out grew the pots they were in did it different this time I started them in that pot instead of solo cups like last time

2 Likes

Damn I just checked the plants there doing good but it looks like the two biggest ones are damn males I’m 90% sure of it witch sucks so what I’m going to do is turn it into a perpetual grow I’m going to sprout some seeds now and move out the other three into the tent at the end of the month and then I’ll have the othe side of the closet for veg so cus you gotta roll with the punches will take pics before they get the chop to show if I can just tried my cam sucks though tried not sure if you can see what I see though

3 Likes

Just put some seeds to sprout that I got from @toastyjakes going to be doing 3 different kinds 2 each here they are

5 Likes

That mc mango x night nurse is gonna be awesome, Scott’s og tastes like lemon heads and haven’t grown the Casey Jones yet…

Gonna be awesome to see them grown out

1 Like

Sounds good to me can’t wait to see how they grow as of right now I’m getting ready to chop the two boys it’s sad but must be done now I have to wait to see about the two smaller plants so far it’s 1 to 2 so I hope the last two are female or at least one more I can live with 2 for 5 the ratio could be better though :grin:

1 Like

Here’s some sad pics but fuck it I don’t hide shit

2 Likes